Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on 7 ultimate, how do I fix this shit

Comment

Got it figured out. It was a simple setting buried in the NVIDIA control panel. It looks great all the time now. Cant wait to get a better display. How much more awesome is this with a 4k display?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        Got it figured out. It was a simple setting buried in the NVIDIA control panel. It looks great all the time now. Cant wait to get a better display. How much more awesome is this with a 4k display?
        I'm curious, which setting is it? 4K gaming will change your life. Words can't explain how much more detailed games are in 4K vs 1080P. CJ's been accused of hacking in BF4 because of playing in 4K.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

It had something to do with auto detecting what kind of media you were feeding it. I set it to pc programs or something like that and it hasn't acted up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            I'm curious, which setting is it? 4K gaming will change your life. Words can't explain how much more detailed games are in 4K vs 1080P. CJ's been accused of hacking in BF4 because of playing in 4K.
            I need more detail of what you are talking about exactly.

Comment

Me too, I won't be doing 4K gaming until it is extremely common place. Too many other hobbies - so live vicariously through others on this one.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Me too, I won't be doing 4K gaming until it is extremely common place. Too many other hobbies - so live vicariously through others on this one.
                I spent my 4k money on the HTC VIVE, I'll be keeping my 1080p monitors for a while

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                  I need more detail of what you are talking about exactly.
                  X3

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    Me too, I won't be doing 4K gaming until it is extremely common place.
                    Isn't 4k gaming as commonplace as you make it? I mean, if you've got the hardware to push it, wouldn't all of you gaming be 4k, making it very commonplace for you?
                    sigpic

Comment

I think he means when the cost of monitors lowers. That was the main reason why I didn't pull the trigger on one.

Comment

I found a pretty decent samsung 40" tv that does 4.4.4 chroma at 60hz for $500. Thats pretty affordable to me and should look really good.

Comment

Working...
                        X