Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building my first PC on a budget...need opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like 4k but I just cant stand to play at 60Hz. Even if its locked at 60. I've been playing 100+ too long to ever go back. OLED and DP 1.3 I'll be back into 4k.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Sorry, but I just don't think you're that concerned about the lag.
      Me not concerned about top performance? Not concerned about lag? I have a 10GBe in my desktop computer that connects to my fileserver at home that also has a 10GBe. I have multiple wireless AP's in the house so that there are no dead zones, they are also wired, not acting as repeaters. Every device that is stationary has an Ethernet cable ( tv, fires, apple tv ).

I have a loud ass mechanical keyboard because of the response time. You can hear me hit shift and see how fast it responds in the game for a charge. I use PS2 ports because they are hard interrupts and are faster than software USB based interrupts. The fuck I dont care about lag...

I've attached sources.

Comment

I need to see hand/input commands in the same frame as the tv to believe you don't have input lag.
        sigpic

Comment

You want to come play it? Feel free to stop by, you can play with my Vive. Hell, I'll let you drive the CTS-V, Camaro SS or the 300C with the blower. Let me know if you want to fuck my wife too.

Comment

Pics of wife first.

And I don't feel like sitting on cat piss.
            sigpic

Comment

Pics of wife first.

And I don't feel like sitting on cat piss.
              I bought an entirely new interior and threw the old one way. I dont fuck around man.

Comment

I want to drive the lambo.
                sigpic

Comment

don't worry, no one else likes Magnus either

Comment

I'm not fucking SVO, I back my shit up with decades of xp. I've been doing this shit since late 80's when I got a Tandy 1000 and wrote a database for my baseball cards. Fucking dont care about lag. YOU INSULT MY WHOLE BLOODLINE.

Comment

Comment

I would play in that ball pit.

Comment

Those breasteses look soo great, no offence. I have a real question and I'm just gonna ask.. When you play with them at this stage how much milk seeps or does the baby get most of that? How much cup size did she gain?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            LOL FUNNY IMG HERE
                            abe.cx bro.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            I would play in that ball pit.
                            I've bought something like $120 in balls, they are fucking expensive!

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                            Those breasteses look soo great, no offence. I have a real question and I'm just gonna ask.. When you play with them at this stage how much milk seeps or does the baby get most of that? How much cup size did she gain?
                            I believe she went from a B to a DD, shes back down to a C now I believe, we are still breast feeding, but basically for naps and sleep. Jackie didnt put on a lot of weight during pregnancy, many women put on WAY too much weight, you're supposed to be adding 25-35 pounds at the most, she was around the 28 pound mark, she didnt even look like she had a baby a day later. She wouldnt let me touch her nipples because breast feeding is hard on them and they were too sensitive. I'm sure they leaked, she had padding for that too.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                              abe.cx bro.

I've bought something like $120 in balls, they are fucking expensive!

I believe she went from a B to a DD, shes back down to a C now I believe, we are still breast feeding, but basically for naps and sleep. Jackie didnt put on a lot of weight during pregnancy, many women put on WAY too much weight, you're supposed to be adding 25-35 pounds at the most, she was around the 28 pound mark, she didnt even look like she had a baby a day later. She wouldnt let me touch her nipples because breast feeding is hard on them and they were too sensitive. I'm sure they leaked, she had padding for that too.
                              In my experience, my wife's didn't gush out but they did have a little sweet taste.

Comment

I need to see hand/input commands in the same frame as the tv to believe you don't have input lag.
                                Even worse conditions, used my Raspberry Pi2 for this one. Works dandy.

Comment

Working...
                                X