Galaxy S7 Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
    You like the edge version or regular version better?
    Edge but not sure if it's $100 better. It has a bigger battery and screen and the "edge" is actually kind of handy. I had a Note Edge prior and the edge screen overlapped the main one a lot so it looked weird. This one is just about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      In for the Samdung bash post
      I've been going back and forth with Samsung support on twitter. They suggested I reinstall iheart, and since then it hasnt rebooted. The speaker on my 2ND s7 has blown. Listening to talk radio must be too much.

Originally posted by BP View Post
      Edge but not sure if it's $100 better. It has a bigger battery and screen and the "edge" is actually kind of handy. I had a Note Edge prior and the edge screen overlapped the main one a lot so it looked weird. This one is just about right.
      That is what I thought about the Edge, I didn't see it being worth $100 more for a bigger screen at the same rez.

Comment

I am getting one and getting the Mophie case

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          I really like the Spigen cases.
          x2. Every Spigen case I have ever had has been perfect, and lasted the entire time I've had the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            x2. Every Spigen case I have ever had has been perfect, and lasted the entire time I've had the phone.
            X3! I've had a couple of Spigen cases and never had a problem with them. I've had two Otterbox cases (Defender's I think) where the rubber outer sleeve got real loose after a few months of use which I didn't like.

Comment

Do any of y'all have any experience with Zizo cases?

https://www.zizowireless.com/collect...nt=19326897795

I really like the Spigen case I have for every day use, but am thinking about getting something with a little more protection when I'm hunting

Comment

I bought this case, but I ended up returning the phone. PM me if you want to buy this case.

Comment

Working...
                X