upscaling and increase fps on videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upscaling and increase fps on videos

I have many movies that my daughter watches, and my backup copies of them are all in the original format. I am wanting to take advantage of my TV's increased resolution and framerate ( 4k.240hz ). When I watch the movies, I can see the framerates since most movies are recorded in a 24fps and it gives me a headache.

Has anyone spent time doing this? Right now I am using the below platform, but have only spent maybe 20 minutes researching. I've seen the results of people updating DragonBall Z to 60/120 fps and it looks incredible, I am hoping to automate it so I can see similar improvements with all my movies/tv shows.

432Hz Player, 432Hz Batch Converter, Powerliminals Player, Yang YouTube Downloader - mysteryx93/HanumanInstituteApps

Here is an example of Frozen, this was me filming at 120 FPS on my phone. If you skip to 50 seconds in, you will see the drastic smoothness difference from the increased frame rate, even if its interpolated frames. Also, try doubling the speed in the youtube tools to see a more accurate depiction of frames. Might not be as obvious on a 60hz monitor though if you do that.

Last edited by abecx; 04-20-2016, 03:43 PM.
Working...
X