X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARK: Survival Evolved

Anyone playing?

Cum join me. https://arkservers.net/c/69.162.90.142:27081

I made the mistake of buying a survival game in alpha release (DayZ) in 2013, and it's still in alpha.

I don't think I'll be buying another one prone to feature creep.
    sigpic

Comment

I havent been playing it long, and I can kind of see that. Less new features, more bug fixes please.

Comment

I played a while back when it first came out... haven't been on in forever. My brother plays religiously.

Comment

I lucked out and tamed a 540 Champ Quetz last night, after a dino wipe. Raiding goes green tomorrow, so it is going to get hairy tonight.

Comment

been playing a bit on this server, still realy noob!- Jack Burton

Comment

The Annuanki mod changes the game a ton, the lower level non-aggressive dinos are easily tamable.

When you build a base paint a foundation red, you have a week to build before you can be raided. If you like the server I can find you a tribe to join that we are allied with.

Comment

The admins of the server so far have banned more people in the past week than the entire time they have owned the server. Six players so far have been banned.
                One German was most likely using ESP, two others in his tribe were breaking the rules. They thru a hissy fit when the admin would not spawn dinos for them when they lost their warden gear. Another tribe were killing players during the non pvp first week. They also thru a hissy fit when the admins reduced the amount of drake & wyverns to two per tribe.

Comment

Working...
                X