Apple watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple watch

opinions... is the fitness tracker decent? got a good deal on one (for 200 I can resell if I hate it) but haven't used it yet..
    "PSH!!!"

Why?
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

It's just not that good. It's a first gen device. Never buy a 1st gen apple device.

If you need a fitness tracker, get a fit bit. If you need a fitness tracker/smart watch, get a Microsoft Band 2.

Comment

I've heard some good things about the Apple Watch as far as being used as a fitness tracker (I'm not really a fan of the design of it myself) as far as accuracy. The step counter was the most accurate of the devices tested but I can't remember if it tracks heart rate or not. On the flip side, I've heard that the MS Band 2 wasn't all that great including my cousin having his fail on him. Not sure what became of it though.

Comment

I don't own one, but I hear the battery is terrible

Comment

I see several folks I know with them, but I never hear any great feedback on them being a must have thing. Nice to have, yes - but nothing great that makes it special
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
              My wife's will last at least a full day off an overnight charge. It depends, like any electronic device, how much you dick with it throughout the day.

I know several people who have bought one and turned around and sold it a couple weeks or months later, because it's just not that useful.

Comment

I've had mine since August (birthday gift) and I love it. I find it to be essential at this point. That said, I totally get that it isn't for everyone.

The fitness apps are spectacular. I had a Nike Fuel band a few years ago and liked it, but it was stone age compared to what this Apple watch can do. With anything else, I still had to do a separate phone app to track a run. Now the only reason I take my phone on a run is for music.

Besides that, the text and call notifications are great. Not having to dig my phone out of my pocket for that sort of thing is magical.

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                It isn't. I wear mine during waking hours and most nights I put it on the charger it has around 50% battery left.

Comment

Working...
                X