Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone on the board have a Nexus S with T-Mobile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on the board have a Nexus S with T-Mobile?

If so, what are your opinions on it?

Also, could you screencap some network speed tests and post them up?

Atrix is not striking my fancy with it's restrictions, both from at&t's network, and Moto encrypting the bootloader.
    sigpic

i can't comment on the phone, but I am with tmobile on their so called 4g network (HSPA+). It is very spotty, but when I get a good signal I can avg up to 6mb DL and up to 3mb UL. max 10mb DL 6mb UL (On the MT4G)

Comment

Well, i couldn't get a hold of one with tmobile to try out, so i nabbed one off craigslist and i'm trying it on edge with at&t.

I already like this phone so much damn better than the atrix. My ONLY two complaints: not dual core, and no sd expansion slot. Other than that, i feel the Nexus S is superior to the Atrix in just about every way. It even scored within 200 on a quadrant test.

Motorola has really dumbed the Atrix down with 2.2, and their bullshit fucking blur software. The blur software makes this 1ghz dual core phone run almost slower than the clean 2.3.2 on the nexus s with a single core 1ghz chop.
      Thanks to them encrypting the bootloader, I really don't see myself keeping the Atrix, even if it means having to use Edge on at&t. I really don't want to be stuck on a Moto kernel, and a blur rom.

Here are two links for the cameras, both taken with Vignette under same conditions:
      (warning, big pictures)

Atrix:

Nexus S:

Inside shots (flash and no flash) also favored the Nexus S too.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X