No announcement yet.

Android must have apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

liquor run... it tells you all the closest places to buy liquor and has over 100 drink recipes
    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      spb shell is ok. Not worth the 15 bucks, though. I tend to just stick to LP or ADW. found a decent drag racing game the other day, reminded me of nitto 1320 a little, just different cars.
      I'm hooked on that fucking game. Only problem is the lag I get on it if WordFeud is running in the background.

Also, Stupid Zombies is kickass -- like angry bird but with zombies and better.

Battle Ludo is also another cool game that I find myself playing quite often.

If you have a subsonic music server (or connect to somebody who does), the Subsonic app is a must.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I forgot to mention, I've been playing the shit out of Ninjump.

Comment

Z4Mod Root and Ti backup pro

Comment

Been playing a game called Hotel Mogul lately. Easy if you don't try for the gold star, getting the gold star makes it challenging.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              I'm hooked on that fucking game. Only problem is the lag I get on it if WordFeud is running in the background.

Also, Stupid Zombies is kickass -- like angry bird but with zombies and better.

Battle Ludo is also another cool game that I find myself playing quite often.

If you have a subsonic music server (or connect to somebody who does), the Subsonic app is a must.
              I dl'd stupid zombies a few days ago, just haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Comment

here some that might entertain you.

bomb effects ringtones by sancron ringtones

predator clock widget by ian g clifton

Comment

I've got Zedge for ringtones and notifications. People that recognize it give a strange look when the megaman noises come from my phone.
                  Last edited by 71chevellejohn; 05-10-2011, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Can someone give me a basic lesson on rooting and swaping ROM's on Android...

As stated here - http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11072

I got a Viewsonic G Tablet coming to me and want to know what all I can do to it..

TIA
                    David
                    GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
                      Can someone give me a basic lesson on rooting and swaping ROM's on Android...

As stated here - http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11072

I got a Viewsonic G Tablet coming to me and want to know what all I can do to it..

TIA
                      David
                      You working tomorrow? I can just come do it for you, or try to. I have to be at work at 4, though.

Comment

Yeah ...I am M-F, I don't even have the G tab yet... should be getting it any day.
                        GIFSoup

Comment

Yeah ...I am M-F, I don't even have the G tab yet... should be getting it any day.
                          Just let me know whenever.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                            Just let me know whenever.
                            Ok white Jesus... I got the G Tab... installed CWMod...chose a ROM, but when I copy the .zip onto the MicroSD card and insert it and run CWMod...it won't display the ROM name for me to install. I'z stooopid I guess. Help...

David
                            GIFSoup

Comment

You need to make a nandroid first, then wipe data/factory reset then install zip from SD card, select zip and flash it.

Comment

Ok white Jesus... I got the G Tab... installed CWMod...chose a ROM, but when I copy the .zip onto the MicroSD card and insert it and run CWMod...it won't display the ROM name for me to install. I'z stooopid I guess. Help...

David
                                Did you save the zip file in a specific folder, or just in the root folder? Should be easy to find. I haven't checked to see if their are any replies to your post, but hopefully you got it figured out by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X