Battlefield 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3

Ok. so who here is getting it for the PC? We all know how many more fucking times it will be bad ass compared to pos consoles.

I for one look forward to it, and cant wait till it comes out. I want to know who is getting it so we can make a DFWM clan if possible and rape ass, possibly get a server as well.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

<--- this guy

Comment

I'm upgrading proc this week and contemplating adding a third card for the release of BF3. Cannot fucking wait.
      I hope this changes pc gaming the way bf2 did.

Comment

I already took 4 days off from work for this game.,
        2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

In! Still playing BF2 and I'm really looking forward to this. Any idea of system requirements?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            In! Still playing BF2 and I'm really looking forward to this. Any idea of system requirements?
            very high jose... VERY high. Min requirements are windows 7 with a direct x 11 card i think. for running it normal... dual core is needed but quad or hex recommened.
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
              very high jose... VERY high. Min requirements are windows 7 with a direct x 11 card i think. for running it normal... dual core is needed but quad or hex recommened.
              It's not being released until later this year right? My system is pretty old and I'm sure I'll have to upgrade. Anything official as far as specs?

Comment

We won't know specs until the game goes gold at least a few weeks prior to launch.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
                  I already took 4 days off from work for this game.,
                  I am down for a multi-day binge...Fiux? I can host at my house if needbe

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                  Oh and as far as the system reqs:

I have an i7 930 with 4gb of memory (it has 6 installed, but I haven't flashed my mobo to see all 6 gigs yet) and a GTX 275 with WD Black 500...I don't have an extra PCI-E...and prefer my mATX case...

Runs BFBC2 on max everything flawlessly...except the random stupid blackout glitch.

Are you sure in needs Win 7? I know XP is excluded, but I believe Vista is okay because only Vista and 7 support Games For Windows.

Oh and one more question, I have a $25 best buy gift card given to me for some computer repair a long time ago, hate best buy...hate em...but can I pre-order the limited edition in store with my gift card?
                  Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 03-01-2011, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X