Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the biggest piece of vaporware you can remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the biggest piece of vaporware you can remember?

The Alien invaders are stealing Earth's women, especially the hot ones! And they drank Duke's beer. Time to bring the pain.

Yeah, that's right - apparently this shit is happening again. I honestly cannot fucking believe it.

There's no way I'm getting reeled back in on this one again.

As Steve Gibson from Gearbox told me during our own interview, where is the humor in games these days? Sometimes you just want to blow shit up and see some titties.
    Okay, I'm back in.
    Last edited by CJ; 03-21-2011, 05:47 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Forum check homie!
    GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
      Forum check homie!
      Sheeeit you must be trippin' dawg.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Unknown: Quest for the Golden Dragon. It was supposed to be a revolutionary MMORPG, but completely free to play. I followed it for 3 years of delays. I was set to be a beta tester, it made it to alpha testing and vanished off the face of the planet. The lead producer and designer vanished as well.

Comment

Duke Nukem is probably the biggest mess ever. There have been some good series jacked up by acquisitions and so on, (Thief line, Operation Flash Point series...etc) but nothing quite what has happened with Duke. It's been what...13 years or so since the last release?

Maybe 14-16?
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Just watched the trailer, hope the game ain't censored. Also, his voice seems all wrong.

Otherwise, seems like they may have a good thing going. Nothing high end on appearance, but some interesting twists, jokes and such. Plus driving and so forth.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Just watched the trailer, hope the game ain't censored. Also, his voice seems all wrong.

Otherwise, seems like they may have a good thing going. Nothing high end on appearance, but some interesting twists, jokes and such. Plus driving and so forth.
              its actually the same guy that did the original I believe, needs some editing I think. I just want to play duke again! I loved that series.

Comment

LMAO! Trailer = AWESOME

That's Duke, alright! Holy crap...it's been a long time.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Back in 1999 a company called bit boys was developing a kick ass video card that never made it to market. Eventually they made it (one prototype), and it was already dated by the nvidias and ATI of the day....Last I heard they were looking to develop graphic chipsets for phone/pda plateforms..not sure if they ever made it or not

Comment

Working...
                  X