Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because i'm impatient, can't wait, and i'm a dork. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because i'm impatient, can't wait, and i'm a dork. . .

I just ordered a copy of Mortal Kombat Trilogy for ps1.
    Boo me now.

I've completely wore out the demo on ps3 for the new one, and just can't get my fix.
    sigpic

You know i was thinking about that the other day. How i'd like to get my hands on Ultimate MK. The one that had all them? I remember when MK3 first came out and i was always at the Arcades..

Comment

I'm pretty sure between the first three MKs at the arcade, I financed Midway's operation for a decade.

Comment

I drove everywhere yesterday looking for it. Went to two entertainmarts, two movie trading companies, and 1 gamestop before I said fuck it, and ordered it from amazon. I tried calling the places before going, but they ALL gave me the same bs "we have customers in the store and we I can't go look". Fuckers.

Oh well, it'll be here soon enough.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, haven't played any of the Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat in years. I wonder if any of those are available on Xbox 360. Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Wow, haven't played any of the Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat in years. I wonder if any of those are available on Xbox 360. Hmmm.
            Super Street Fighter 4 is, and totally worth it.

A couple of the older ones are on Arcade.

The new MK game is going to be exploding tits of winning and unicorn milk.
            sigpic

Comment

I'll never forget the first time I ever saw a Mortal Kombat. I was hooked from that day on! Good times.....when things in life were simpler.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                I'll never forget the first time I ever saw a Mortal Kombat. I was hooked from that day on! Good times.....when things in life were simpler.
                Yup! I was at a stop and rob with a friend playing the Arcade MKII when my bike got stolen.
                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                  Yup! I was at a stop and rob with a friend playing the Arcade MKII when my bike got stolen.
                  Lol! I was at Sunland Park Mall (El Paso), at the arcade, and there was a crowd around the game and everyone had their quarters lined up!
                  Last edited by chuckacosta; 04-01-2011, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                    Lol! I was at Sunland Park Mall (El Paso), at the arcade, and there was a crowd around the game and everyone had there quarters lined up!
                    I remember MKIII had the dual monitor set up. One over the other, so the crowd could see the action too. Even had a larger speaker system too!
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                    X