who is getting gran turismo 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SC457A View Post
    Turns out a 709 hp Lightning is a bit over kill for Sport truck Challenge...

Save money... Dont max it out.

Ps.. its fun....
    I'm doing my best to really not touch the cars more than I need to so that the races are more entertaining.

Although, I did buy a mid-90's Nissan station wagon that's got the drivetrain (AWD and turbo'd 6 and 6 speed) out of an R34 Skyline that I'm really considering modding out and using in the supercar challenge/world championship, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
      Has anyone gotten gold on the NASCAR intermediate outside line challenge? I can't even get bronze!!!! Do you stay at max speed throughout the whole turn? And how many G's do you pull through the while turn?
      The Daytona track one is tough! I kept hitting damn cones due to too trying too hard keeping on the inside line of the track. I finally got the Gold, by .002.

The Indy one is easy, blip throttle, carry good speed and boom. Gold.

Still trying to win the damn Top Gear 2nd race. I hate that car.
      Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

The Daytona track one is tough! I kept hitting damn cones due to too trying too hard keeping on the inside line of the track. I finally got the Gold, by .002.

Last night i got gold on the last two Intermediate NASCAR Challenges. So finish all 4 with gold. Now i'm trying to do the Top Gear races and the VW was a pain in the ass. I would do really good get to the middle of the 2nd lap and bump someone and it would DQ me.

The 2nd top gear race is a pain. But it could have been from all the restarts of the VW race that i didn't feel like playing that track anymore.

Comment

Yeah, the Elise is reaaaaaally tail happy. That one took me quite a while to get done.

Comment

• i just turned up the abs, stability, tcs and anti slip. Then it became really easy.

Comment

• The last test for the iA license is pissing me off! Every single time I can get almost to the finish line and a car comes from behind and bumps me and it fucking disqualifies me!

Comment

• If anyone needs some quick money, the British Lightweight races (in the advanced series of races, I believe) pay about $25k a piece for first place. They're short and if you've got the right car they're fairly easy.

Comment

• Wasted so much time trying to get all gold in my B license and just can't get it. Pissing me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                    Wasted so much time trying to get all gold in my B license and just can't get it. Pissing me off.
                    There should be an award for getting within .020 of the gold... Every time you try. A little tiresome.
                    Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• The AMG special challenge deal on the Nordschliefe is a ton of fun and it pays pretty well. Unfortunately I keep winding up about .2 or .3 off from gold each time >

Comment

• Went and traded that mess in today and got Halo Reach. Made the guy at gamestops day too because I guess they can rent used games and he has been waiting on GT5 to come in so he can rent it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                          Went and traded that mess in today and got Halo Reach. Made the guy at gamestops day too because I guess they can rent used games and he has been waiting on GT5 to come in so he can rent it.
                          Quitter
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I'm really not liking this game as much as i liked forza 3.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I went and bought a steering wheel and pedals just to play the damn game. The regular controller can only go so far.

With that said, it makes the game so much more fun.
                              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                                I went and bought a steering wheel and pedals just to play the damn game. The regular controller can only go so far.

With that said, it makes the game so much more fun.
                                I saw they have a racing seat with a steering wheel and pedals if you want to go full on geek mode.
                                “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Working...
                                X