No announcement yet.

who is getting gran turismo 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game is starting to get a bit tough now. I guess I have my own damn self to blame. I have every car that's ever been given to me and I've bought several others. The Buick '62 is a fucking monster but doesn't handle well and gets passed easily at mid-level speeds, so tracks without many straights are a bit much for me.

I also wish they would tell you if a car can/can't be supercharged or turbo'd as well. I've bought/tinkered with more than a few, only to find out you can't add forced induction to them, for whatever stupid reason.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      The AMG special challenge deal on the Nordschliefe is a ton of fun and it pays pretty well. Unfortunately I keep winding up about .2 or .3 off from gold each time >
      That's pretty damn good. I'm lucky to barely break silver. The first set of races in the old Mercedes wasn't too bad, but the second one is pretty brutal. The Grand Touring races are absolutely impossible to get gold in.

Comment

• Alright I finally went out and bought a ps3 and grabbed gt5.... I've been playing the past 3 days straight when I'm not at work haha I'm only at level 18 and level 1 b-spec.

Are there any updates that I need to get? I don't have online but I can take my ps3 over to a friends and update if needed. Any extra cars come out since the game came out?

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
          Has anyone gotten gold on the NASCAR intermediate outside line challenge? I can't even get bronze!!!! Do you stay at max speed throughout the whole turn? And how many G's do you pull through the while turn?
          Yup I got gold on everything except the license test...... It took me forever to get the NASCAR completed on gold jesus christ.

I stay at max speed the whole time and just sling shot myself out of the back stretch.

Comment

• Is the trade in on this game any good?
            sigpic

Comment

• Anyone want to play online later tonight around 7-8ish? I just got free wifi from the neighbors last night but was stuck downloading updates all night so never got to play any

Comment

• Well this game just turned into a big steaming pile of shit for me as of 02/18/2010. It is completely unplayable right now. Well, not completely, but might as well be. It freezes up on me every time I try and do something at a dealership.

Comment

• that sucks...haven't had one issue at all....knocks on wood

Comment

• Just made it to level 30 and unlocked the Red Bull X Challenege or whatever. I don't know if anyone else has made it to this point, but this shit is fucking silly!

Comment

• Haven't played in awhile,but I think I'm on level 27-28.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                        Haven't played in awhile,but I think I'm on level 27-28.
                        Yeah, I hadn't picked it up much until a month ago or so. The seasonal events help keep it interesting, but the a-spec mode seemed annoyingly short to me; I've only got a few events left to do aside from the endurance events, and I really haven't put that much time into the game.

Comment

• FYI, they have released a massive update for the game today. More tracks, all cars come with interior views now, reduced load times (supposed to be drastically reduced) and DLC is coming for it next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            FYI, they have released a massive update for the game today. More tracks, all cars come with interior views now, reduced load times (supposed to be drastically reduced) and DLC is coming for it next week.
                            i suppose i should play it again, i only played for like 3 hours when it came out.

i have the damn wheel too!
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                              i suppose i should play it again, i only played for like 3 hours when it came out.

i have the damn wheel too!
                              I haven't really played in a long while either. Haven't played much of anything, honestly. Fired it up over the weekend and did an online series, but will probably check it out again after I get this update sometime today. And I might have misspoken about the additional tracks. I could have sworn that their release last week stated that new tracks would be included in this update, but the current release doesn't say that. Looks like you'll have to purchase the additional tracks as part of the DLC they are offering next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                                I haven't really played in a long while either. Haven't played much of anything, honestly. Fired it up over the weekend and did an online series, but will probably check it out again after I get this update sometime today. And I might have misspoken about the additional tracks. I could have sworn that their release last week stated that new tracks would be included in this update, but the current release doesn't say that. Looks like you'll have to purchase the additional tracks as part of the DLC they are offering next week.
                                i was going to buy BF3 for the comp. i was going to buy F1 2011...

i aint gonna do shit but watch baseball and play baseball with hookers.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X