No announcement yet.

who is getting gran turismo 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to specials. First one is a kart challenge. Those little fuckers are squirrely!

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      Go to specials. First one is a kart challenge. Those little fuckers are squirrely!
      Kart races kick ass, lol. I'm level 9 after a few hours of playing on my friends account, he hasn't even played it yet, lol. I've just been switching back and forth between the civic and miata for most of the races.

Comment

The yarza race is whooping my ass! I have dumped $60k into this pos and they still leave me in the straights!

Comment

Just finished racing VW vans on the Top Gear race track.... Slowest vehicle ever. I can hear Clarkson making comments already....
          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

how the hell do you exit a online race??? It wouldn't let me exit. Had to quit the fucking game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
              how the hell do you exit a online race??? It wouldn't let me exit. Had to quit the fucking game.
              Not sure man. I haven't played online just yet. Online gaming usually comes after I've beaten/mastered the game in single player mode for me.

I played for about an hour or so last night and got to level 6. Played about a half hour this morning and got to level seven. I fucked up by selling off some of the cars they give me though to mode out my POS Protege, so I might just restart the fucking game.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Not sure man. I haven't played online just yet. Online gaming usually comes after I've beaten/mastered the game in single player mode for me.

I played for about an hour or so last night and got to level 6. Played about a half hour this morning and got to level seven. I fucked up by selling off some of the cars they give me though to mode out my POS Protege, so I might just restart the fucking game.
                fuckin protegay
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Start with a miata, newb. That way you can have a good handling car to start with, and you have a convertible for later races. Just buy some decent tires to start off, or maybe a stage 1 engine upgrade and a tune.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    Start with a miata, newb. That way you can have a good handling car to start with, and you have a convertible for later races. Just buy some decent tires to start off, or maybe a stage 1 engine upgrade and a tune.
                    Ok. Thanks.

Comment

Ok. Thanks.
                      Any better?

Comment

Any better?
                        How's about I answer that the next time I play.

Comment

I heard the Back to the Future car is on it. Truef?

Comment

How's about I answer that the next time I play.
                            What, did you actually get a job?

Comment

What, did you actually get a job?
                              Back in August or September.

Comment

Is there a drag racing mode?

Comment

Working...
                                X