Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
    Is there a drag racing mode?
    I would also like to know this. Would like to see how my mods/adjustments effect my times, mainly.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Does anyone else fine it retarded that you can only paint cars colors that are on cars you currently own. You cant paint your car using a full pallet of colors like Forza, you have to have a car the color you want.

I havent seen a drag race mode yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
        Does anyone else fine it retarded that you can only paint cars colors that are on cars you currently own. You cant paint your car using a full pallet of colors like Forza, you have to have a car the color you want.

I havent seen a drag race mode yet.
        You can't put different wheels on standard cars either. Seems dumb to me, but whatever.

Comment

Bitch enough and I bet they release an update that allows you to do those things. Shouldn't be too hard to correct.

Comment

Played it for a few hours now, not too bad. I don't know why some of y'all are having loading problems, mine was up an running in about 15 minutes.

Got my B and A lic., and am at 7% on GT mode. Graphics do seem a bit better, but I guess I was expecting more from such a long wait.

Comment

Yea I feel the same way. After such a long wait i was expecting more.

Comment

Still haven't picked it up. Guess the kiddo and I have something to do tomorrow.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Haha, sounds like forza still is better.
                  GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                    Just finished racing VW vans on the Top Gear race track.... Slowest vehicle ever. I can hear Clarkson making comments already....
                    Jesus, that race was awful. I kept DQ'ing because I just didn't have the patience to not hit those fuckers!

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    Not sure man. I haven't played online just yet. Online gaming usually comes after I've beaten/mastered the game in single player mode for me.

I played for about an hour or so last night and got to level 6. Played about a half hour this morning and got to level seven. I fucked up by selling off some of the cars they give me though to mode out my POS Protege, so I might just restart the fucking game.
                    Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    Start with a miata, newb. That way you can have a good handling car to start with, and you have a convertible for later races. Just buy some decent tires to start off, or maybe a stage 1 engine upgrade and a tune.
                    What on earth are you dudes doing that you need to mod anything to win any of the first series of races?

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                    Forza's great if you like playing dress up with your cars, but the driving doesn't have the slightest inkling of a shit on Gran Turismo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                      Forza might be better at modding the car, but the way the cars handle sucks dick. Every car pushes through the corners no matter what you do, it's a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

What on earth are you dudes doing that you need to mod anything to win any of the first series of races?
                        Where did I say anything about modding for the first series? lol. I need to get my ps3 fixed this paycheck definitely.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                          Played it for a few hours now, not too bad. I don't know why some of y'all are having loading problems, mine was up an running in about 15 minutes.

Got my B and A lic., and am at 7% on GT mode. Graphics do seem a bit better, but I guess I was expecting more from such a long wait.
                          Read the new bulletin on the game. The servers were hit pretty hard and if your PS3 was connected to the internet then it lagged too. Even on single player race games because it still contacts the servers. After the first day it was released it has seemed to be running much better though.

Comment

• So is it worth the hype? I still have not had a chance to rent it. We dont have a local rental store anymore.

I just think it could be great with paddles for the gas/brake like the x box controller has or with a good wheel.

Comment

• Holy shit that car they give you at the end of the rear wheel drive tournament in the beginner's a-spec courses is a fucking monster! Doesn't handle quiet as good as the Miata, but it's fast as fuck and lightweight.

Comment

• 1,000+ cars!

(300 skylines, supras, corvettes, and evos)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X