who is getting gran turismo 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    Holy shit that car they give you at the end of the rear wheel drive tournament in the beginner's a-spec courses is a fucking monster! Doesn't handle quiet as good as the Miata, but it's fast as fuck and lightweight.
    The ft86? I haven't even driven mine yet, but I also haven't played since thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      The ft86? I haven't even driven mine yet, but I also haven't played since thursday.
      Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what it's called. 221 hp and only 1000 kgs stock. I've got mine up near 300, if not a tad bit above and sitting at 920kgs right now. It's fun to drive, but is getting near the limits with stock tires and suspension.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• The loading between races and such is a pain in the ass. But other than that, the game is tits. I've run out of money, lol. Doing the challenges and shit to buy a car to compete in another class in. Lvl8 so far.

Do you get credits for online races?
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          The loading between races and such is a pain in the ass. But other than that, the game is tits. I've run out of money, lol. Doing the challenges and shit to buy a car to compete in another class in. Lvl8 so far.

Do you get credits for online races?
          Saw that you're on there last night when i was playing. You weren't online so I couldn't talk shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            Saw that you're on there last night when i was playing. You weren't online so I couldn't talk shit.

When the kids leave here in a few I will jump back on. Haven't played online yet.

Comment

• I forgot just how much time I can waste in one sitting on a Gran Turismo game

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                I forgot just how much time I can waste in one sitting on a Gran Turismo game
                Yeah, I wasted a ton last night. I've already got GT thumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Yeah, I wasted a ton last night. I've already got GT thumb.
                  Haha! I had completely forgotten about that until I woke up this morning and that one fucking spot on my thumb was a little sore.

Comment

• I switched it over to triggers after the first race, out of habit from forza. I was like "WTF, fucking GO! Oh yeah, x and square, god dammit."

Comment

• Just for the fun of it, last night turned off the GT5, and got out the GT3 version on the old ps2. Miss my 2000 Cobra R so much. That car won me a ton of credits.

Also messed with my f-1 car on it. That thing was crazy fast. Wish I could transfer them to GT5.
                      Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                        I switched it over to triggers after the first race, out of habit from forza. I was like "WTF, fucking GO! Oh yeah, x and square, god dammit."
                        I did that yesterday but quickly switched them back. Had a hard time steering that way.

Comment

• The nascar special event stuff pays very well for easy racing....

Saw a '00 Cobra R... just need to figure how to get it now. My '87 GNX has 602hp.... kills tires but wins some races. Level 12 now.
                          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Got to level 15 yesterday and finally was able to buy a c6 ZR1. Car is a beast!

Comment

• Tire wear is a lot more prevalent than it was in GT4. I snagged a cool mid-90's Nissan station wagon that shares the Skyline's engine and AWD drivetrain and that sucker would burn through the stock tires in a regular 3 lap race.

Comment

• I haven't played a GT since my PS2 days, I might go buy this one from what everyone is saying it sounds pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X