No announcement yet.

who is getting gran turismo 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, need to get my shit fixed and buy this already, having withdrawals from playing it at my friend's house.

Comment

• So what are some of the cooler cars that you've bought through the used market so far? I came across a nice C4 ZR1 and a 25th Anniv. Countach, but that's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
        So what are some of the cooler cars that you've bought through the used market so far? I came across a nice C4 ZR1 and a 25th Anniv. Countach, but that's about it.
        I picked up a Renault Clio Sport (mid-mounted V6) and it's tailhappy as shit.

Comment

• just an FYI, now you CAN actually flip cars in GT5 as opposed to the earlier games. You also get a trophy for doing it! On Trail Mountain just before the finish line I clipped that corner in my ZR1 and it rolled several times, slid a good ways and finally came to rest upside down.

Comment

just an FYI, now you CAN actually flip cars in GT5 as opposed to the earlier games. You also get a trophy for doing it! On Trail Mountain just before the finish line I clipped that corner in my ZR1 and it rolled several times, slid a good ways and finally came to rest upside down.
            Haha, yeah, I did the same thing in my miata, I fucked up a line trying to pass a car, I ended up doing a giant barrel roll over that car. The trophy notification just made it that more awesome, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
              Got to level 15 yesterday and finally was able to buy a c6 ZR1. Car is a beast!
              Wharz supercharger?
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Played most of the day yesterday and I also changed the gas/brake to the triggers like forza. It sucks trying to feather the gas using a button and I wast comfortable using the right stick to do it either. Im leverl 14 now I believe.

Favorite car is mix up between my Mclaren F1 Stealth that I got from gamestop for reserving and my grabber lime '71 Mach 1. Mach 1 Handles like shit but makes 650hp and is pretty much maxed out. Only thing that pissed me off is you cant make rear gear changes unless you shell out $20k for a fully customizable transmission. Damn car maxed out around 120mph off the limiter and everyone would catch me on the straights. Now I can hit 200 though and it helps with it being so squirrely out of the corners.

Comment

• I haven't even raced yet. I've been getting my licenses. On level 9 I think. Just trying to get that shit over with. Don't even know what cars I have in the garage. I did try online once, but couldn't figure out how to exit the fucking race.

Comment

• How many credits do you get for completing the specials?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      How many credits do you get for completing the specials?
                      More than you do for the races, so far at least.

15k on average I'd say. Some get as high as 20k
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        More than you do for the races, so far at least.

15k on average I'd say. Some get as high as 20k
                        Can you run them multiple times to get a nice bank roll?

Comment

Can you run them multiple times to get a nice bank roll?
                          Nope, they only pay one time on the special events.

Comment

Nope, they only pay one time on the special events.
                            Well, shit.

Comment

• Oh! Has anybody gotten a "premium" car yet and driven with interior view?

Comment

Oh! Has anybody gotten a "premium" car yet and driven with interior view?
                                I don't drive in that view, but have some premiums. Why?
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X