• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawken Gameplay (Mech Combat FPS)

Yeah this is badass!

Very Very nice, I like it...

Just got re-interested in Mechs again.

Check out Mechwarrior Living Legends. It uses the Crysis warhead as a base now.

The official home of the award-winning, BattleTech-inspired, total conversion mod-turned-standalone mod for Crysis Wars.

Vid I found, it is O K.
    Mechwarrior: Living Legends v0.4.0 is out!IT'S FUCKING PARTY TIME

Newest Version:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

OMG!!! I played Mechwarrior back when it was DOS only man! GREAT GAME then and I HOPE it continues to be.... the last one I had was like MW3 or something!! Is it back for good?!?!?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

there is a new mechwarrior game coming out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          there is a new mechwarrior game coming out as well.
          IF it gains traction... Dang teaser for it was release in 2009.
          One of the industry's oldest independent developers, Piranha Games Inc. was founded in 2000. Best known for the Free-to-Play game title MechWarrior Online.

There was something about Harmony-Gold making a lawsuit and Microsoft not fully releasing the Mechwarrior franchise (when Microsoft acquired FASA, owners of BattleTech/Mechwarrior).

That Hawken looks sweet!!! Any idea on platforms? Can't find anything on the official site:
          Last edited by GhostTX; 04-05-2011, 08:29 AM.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I would be all over a good MechWarrior game on Xbox360 if it had a decent campaign, that supported online co-op, with some cool multiplayer.
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
            X