Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MF'ers! The PlayStation Network is down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MF'ers! The PlayStation Network is down!

What is an un-employed person with a napping 3 year old supposed to do now????

"If you’ve tried to log in to the Sony PlayStation Network today, you might have been rejected. Don’t worry - you’re not alone.

The official Sony “AskPlayStation” Twitter page confirmed that PSN is undergoing maintenenace, so it will be difficult to access the service throughout the day. (Supposedly the problem stems from an attack by a hacker group, but Sony hasn’t confirmed anything in that regard.)

Difficult, but not impossible. I tested logging into PSN via PlayStation 3 around 1:00PM ET this afternoon. I went through about five minutes of repeated error messages before I was able to successfully login. Fortunately, to play DVDs, Blu-ray discs and games (on discs), this shouldn’t propose any problems for PS3 users.

However, if you want to access online games or other services like Netflix, you’ll need to login into PS3 first before you can watch anything instantly.
    .Kick off your day with ZDNet's daily e-mail newsletter. It's the freshest tech news and opinion, served hot. Get it."

In before 360 owners come in and make some claim about XBL never going down.

This is pretty annoying, though. I might actually be resigned to studying now.

Comment

XBL never goes down!

Comment

the 360 is far more superior

Comment

Go outside, weather is nice
          Work on yard
          Play basketball
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

PlayStation network is FREE bitches! GTFO with your XBL

I actually cleaned my office and played with my dogs.... lol I'm canceling my home internet and only using my phone to tether so I might be getting a lot of stuff done that needs to get done!

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
              Go outside, weather is nice
              Work on yard
              Play basketball
              As long as they don't come and steal your goal....

Comment

Working...
              X