Fellow phone modders--->Android in particular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow phone modders--->Android in particular

This was bound to happen, it suck no less though.

This is not necessarily the type of subject we like to begin a new week with, but as I can tell from my inbox and Twitter feed, many of you are looking for our opinion on thismatter. Over the weekend, our buddy P3droid put out a memoir of sorts on the future of the rooting scene on Android... #Root

That does suck.

Comment

Rooting mine as we speak!

Comment

Oh noes. There's a way around anything on a phone. Secretly the phone manufacturers love xda, they do the work for the phone companies basically. I mean, the atrix with a locked bootloader was rooted before the phone was even officially released. It just takes some trial and error.

Comment

I've got all the stuff to root mine right now, I just haven't done it since it requires a flash back to older firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            I've got all the stuff to root mine right now, I just haven't done it since it requires a flash back to older firmware.
            Which device do you have?

Comment

I rooted my Thunderbolt through adb the night it released, same with my old Org. Droid

I like to run different roms than stock because of all the damn Bloatware that carriers put on these phones.
              92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
              15 GT w/PP

Comment

I rooted my evo, then unrooted, not much of anything requires it. Doesn't really bother me at all. It's not like an iPhone where you simply must to get the full enjoyment.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  Which device do you have?
                  Atrix

Comment

Working...
                  X