Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
    i got all the audiobooks (something like 150hrs), if y'all want em lemme know.
    damn, that's a lot of shit... how big is the torr.. file size?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      damn, that's a lot of shit... how big is the torr.. file size?
      I've read book one/two. I'm listening to them now. Each chapter is an mp3 file and varies around 8mb/22mb.
      total size is 7.8gb, i think. lemme check my server real quick.

Comment

• I do not have cable, what's the best way/site to get it on the net?

Comment

• Torrent

Comment

• Originally posted by Zfan View Post
            I do not have cable, what's the best way/site to get it on the net?
            Get a friend to give you HBOGO account info. I use a buddy's that lives in NY.

Anyone that subscribes to HBO should be able to setup an HBOGO account.

Comment

• What did you chicken fuckers think of the season finale? I thought the last two episodes were great.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                What did you chicken fuckers think of the season finale? I thought the last two episodes were great.
                Was that the season finale this last Sunday?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I want the audio books please.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Was that the season finale this last Sunday?
                    yes.

The last two episodes were awesome, I'm glad HBO gave them more money to shoot the actual battle of Blackwater Bay...

Dragons=badass
                    Jaqen H'Ghar=badass

Comment

• Originally posted by udrandman View Post
                      yes.

The last two episodes were awesome, I'm glad HBO gave them more money to shoot the actual battle of Blackwater Bay...

Dragons=badass
                      Jaqen H'Ghar=badass
                      Yeah Jaqen, that was pretty damn cool. The whole Khaleesi story really drug ass. They drug it out for the last 5 episodes when it could have been taken care of in a single episode. It really didn't seem like a season ender to me, I didn't even know it was. When does the next season begin?

Comment

• likely summer 2013 =(

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                          likely summer 2013 =(
                          at best, HBO shows never concern themselves with too much of a schedule. As it was, season 2 was shot simultaneously across 3 (i think) different countries, season 3's scope will likely be much greater, just to keep the stories semi-true to the books

Comment

• I just started to watch season 1. Can I say holy fucking shit?
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                              I just started to watch season 1. Can I say holy fucking shit?
                              Indeed, sir. Proceed.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                                I just started to watch season 1. Can I say holy fucking shit?
                                right? my favorite show on tv right now....

Comment

Working...
                                X