No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Sunday's episode..holy crap I didnt see that coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      Just watched Sunday's episode..holy crap I didnt see that coming.
      Dat abortion.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Better shared here:

Comment

• Haha!
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Finale sucks

Comment

• Yeah, i was a little disappointed in it - honestly the red wedding would have been a better finale.

Arya is my girl tho. Really looking forward to seeing how her story gets portrayed.

Comment

• Definitely not the crazy episode of last week, and I was just informed that this seasonly only covers half of the third book. I was really looking forward to the death of a certain character.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                  Yeah, i was a little disappointed in it - honestly the red wedding would have been a better finale.

Arya is my girl tho. Really looking forward to seeing how her story gets portrayed.

That was completely anticlimactic. I was expecting something else.

Comment

• I was actually glad they didn't cover that in the finale. I think its one that we want to savor, enjoy and revel in the delicousness of the moment.

For every plot point or point of view they end, two more characters pop up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      Definitely not the crazy episode of last week, and I was just informed that this seasonly only covers half of the third book. I was really looking forward to the death of a certain character.
                      I really was hoping for a bad ass finale, but nope it didn't happen.
                      And you are correct, the end of the third book will happen around episode 2~3 of the fourth season.

Comment

• I wanna see more dragon scenes next season!

Comment

• Comment

• also...

Comment

• I really want to stick my face in Natalie Dormer's butt. I'd happily tell her parents she had the cleanest butthole in three states.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                I really want to stick my face in Natalie Dormer's butt. I'd happily tell her parents she had the cleanest butthole in three states.
                                Did you see her in the Tudors the old HBO series, she was a little whore in that one.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X