Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Did you see her in the Tudors the old HBO series, she was a little whore in that one.
    I need to borrow your cock-ring of stamina, dude.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Just finished season 1.

Holy shit!!! There's motherfuckin Dragons!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Just finished season 1.

Holy shit!!! There's motherfuckin Dragons!!!!!
          You're in for another good 18'ish hours of entertainment. I honestly wish I hadn't heard about this show for like another 3 years so I could just watch it all back to back.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            You're in for another good 18'ish hours of entertainment. I honestly wish I hadn't heard about this show for like another 3 years so I could just watch it all back to back.
            Agreed. This series would make a top shelf Netflix throw down.

Comment

• Just a quick review.

Boy king is a whiny bitch
              blonde chick has motherfuckin dragons
              every girl in the show has to take off there clothes.

Awesome so far.

Comment

• DAMN IT!!!

There's zombies in this shit too!!!

Comment

• So...my wife and I just watched the red wedding. My wife throws the remote at me and says "I'm done with this show", she is seriously pissed at what just happened. I'm pretty angry too, but will keep watching, hopefully for vengeance...except there aren't many left to perform said vengeance...

Wow, just wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    So...my wife and I just watched the red wedding. My wife throws the remote at me and says "I'm done with this show", she is seriously pissed at what just happened. I'm pretty angry too, but will keep watching, hopefully for vengeance...except there aren't many left to perform said vengeance...

Wow, just wow.
                    Haha, I have been trying to get my fiance into the show. I have the first 2 seasons on dvd and the 3rd dvred. She dislikes all the "sex scenes". But, I think she likes the dialog. Every couple of days she says, put on episode so and so. She is on episode 7 right now of season one, so something drastic is coming and she doesn't know yet. Should be interesting since said character is her favorite...

Comment

• Alright Im up to date now. I with I didn't already have some idea of that wedding scene. I knew it was going yo be bad, but stabbing the baby didn't even cross my mind.

If there Is a show that defines the phrase "cluster fuck", this is it. All these kings better start looking north. I keep trying to figure out who stands in the end of all this since I havent read the books. I am thinking some how john snow ends up being king with blondie.

Comment

• started last week, finished last night. damn it. i should have waited till season 4 was about to start.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• The amount of people that threw the book down and swore to not read anymore was high too....but one thing GOT does is take away and give in return...just wait.

Comment

• Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson has be cast in season 4 as The Mountain. 6'9, 419 lbs... what the fuck
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                            Originally Posted By: Polska
                            I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• I only started reading the book after season 3 was over...I'm glad I did because it helps explain a lot more stuff that HBO just doesn't have time for in a 1 hour episode. On top of that you also get to learn about all the characters that get left out because...well....HBO's already got a lot of characters they have to deal with as it is.

Anyway I'm really looking forward to season 4 even though it's not a 1-to-1 representation of the book but for the most part they do keep the story going in the same direction. Anyone who hasn't read it, season 4 should be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
                                Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson has be cast in season 4 as The Mountain. 6'9, 419 lbs... what the fuck
                                The fuck? Didn't they already have a guy cast as the Mountain?

Comment

Working...
                                X