• Show
Clear All

• Yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Thank the fuck Christ!
      No kidding! About time.

Comment

• For those that haven't read the books, a bigger twist is gonna come up pretty soon. It might be at the end of the season though.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• yea, and now the imp has to deal with the backlash.

that being said, the boy king's mom needs to go next. she started off a major cunt, went to mild cunt status for a bit, now she's back to full throttle cunt mode.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
            yea, and now the imp has to deal with the backlash.

that being said, the boy king's mom needs to go next. she started off a major cunt, went to mild cunt status for a bit, now she's back to full throttle cunt mode.
            She is seriously an entitled bag of bloody cunt nuggets.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
              yea, and now the imp has to deal with the backlash.

Finally, I was hoping for something more brutal but blood from his eyes works well too. The thing I don't get is how can they blame the imp. He took the goblet from the kings hand and served him wine from the same jug that Joffery was drinking from. I was thinking it was from the pie because they showed the dead bird after his cut it with his sword. I hope his mother is next, I won't even begin to try to describe what I think of her lol.
              Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
              CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
              1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• The wine he drank wasn't from his table it was sitting in front of momma. Only odd thing was the other guy getting stark girl out of there in a hurry...

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                  The wine he drank wasn't from his table it was sitting in front of momma. Only odd thing was the other guy getting stark girl out of there in a hurry...
                  It is meant to make you think and I don't think it is that obvious. I think I know what happened though.

Comment

• it seems obvious that grandma (Olenna Tyrell) set the whole thing up with Dontos the fool.

She's the only one who had access to the wine from the time he drank from it, then set it down, and drank again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      it seems obvious that grandma (Olenna Tyrell) set the whole thing up with Dontos the fool.

She's the only one who had access to the wine from the time he drank from it, then set it down, and drank again.
                      Spoiler below:

And the necklace the fool gave sansa. Missing a stone after olenna touched it. I watched it three times.

Comment

• Anyone else hear the crowd shout out "terminus" as a name for Joffery's sword?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinger View Post
                          That's the guy who played Sawyer from lost. He is not the same dude that plays Jamie Lanister. Not even a little.

Comment

• Finally!!!! The bitch king is dead. I would have gotten a lot More satisfaction seeing the imp cut his head off instead.

Comment

• Wife and I were cheering. Especially after all the crap he was putting his Uncle through. He just wouldn't let it go after the pie came out.

Serves him right. I just hope the new Queen wasn't "Playing nice" and will turn super cunt now that she is in power.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X