No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good God, I just wanna post who did it to piss people off, but I can't. I slight spoiler though.....

....evila llits si nairuT
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• His name is Tyrion.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        His name is Tyrion.
        Damn dude, just ruin the secret code. Dick.

Comment

• So.. Lady Olenna did the deed, but Littlefinger is really the master of puppets? I guess I need to read the book.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            So.. Lady Olenna did the deed, but Littlefinger is really the master of puppets? I guess I need to read the book.
            You nailed it.

Comment

• Dog and the young Stark girl are a fucking riot. This was a great episode but next week should have more action so it can only get better.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Dog and the young Stark girl are a fucking riot. This was a great episode but next week should have more action so it can only get better.
                That little girl is shaping up to be a bad ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  That little girl is shaping up to be a bad ass.
                  For sure. Love where her character is going. And Littlefinger is kicking all sorts of ass. I'm betting Sansa lies for him about bat shit aunt. I wonder what they're going to do about that little knucklehead Robin.

I can't Fn wait for the fight of the champions. It'd be amazing if the Mountain gets taken down.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    For sure. Love where her character is going. And Littlefinger is kicking all sorts of ass. I'm betting Sansa lies for him about bat shit aunt. I wonder what they're going to do about that little knucklehead Robin.

I can't Fn wait for the fight of the champions. It'd be amazing if the Mountain gets taken down.
                    I started to look forward to a Mountain vs Mole Hill fight until the last couple minutes of this episode.

Her character has been only getting better. The last episode with her reciting the names at night was fucking awesome.....followed by her sticking the Dog after his laughable speech about "the Greatest Swordsman died without a sword" lol
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I like that steadily all if the whiney bitches are getting killed off.

I am ready to see a bad ass champion fight.

Comment

• Jyst FYI... We have to wait till June 1st for the next episode.

Comment

• just started it up, only at s01e02, looking pretty good so far
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            just started it up, only at s01e02, looking pretty good so far
                            You son of a bitch! Get ready to be completely sucked in for another 30+ hours.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              You son of a bitch! Get ready to be completely sucked in for another 30+ hours.
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                I like that steadily all if the whiney bitches are getting killed off.

I am ready to see a bad ass champion fight.
                                Yeah a little pissed they ended the week before's episode on a cliffhanger of that battle. Then they snuck in an entire episode that didn't include the fight.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X