Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Yeah that's what I hear. Something about Danny and Bran being out of story from the books. It's going to get interesting from a book reader perspective when they start passing the latest book. Apparently GRRM has given the show runners a rough outline of the rest of the story. No way he's going to get those books out before the show covers that material.
    From what I understand, they don't cut out of the book, they just put different scenes in different places to make the show more fluid. If anybody has read the books, each chapter starts with a name. They make it to where each story arch relates to what's going on with the main archs of the season. That way it's not like a filler scene or anything like that.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      Yeah that's what I hear. Something about Danny and Bran being out of story from the books. It's going to get interesting from a book reader perspective when they start passing the latest book. Apparently GRRM has given the show runners a rough outline of the rest of the story. No way he's going to get those books out before the show covers that material.
      From what I understand he is pretty close to finished with the next book. I think that book has to come out before the next season hits the screen.

They are very close to out of story for Brann, Jon and Dani. They can conceivably milk all three of those for another whole season but jesus I think the fans would be fucking pissed.

In my estimation they have a whole season of Arya and Tyrion still left to go. They could beef up Dani if they had left some of the Dorne and Pyke storyline in this season, maybe they are going to put that all in for next year, as it doesn't really matter where some of it goes.

The most important thing is that in the fourth book there is a scene where the queen has to go down the street completely nude. I'm hoping we still get that bit.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        The most important thing is that in the fourth book there is a scene where the queen has to go down the street completely nude. I'm hoping we still get that bit.
        I read somewhere that she's covered in tattoos and that's why she never has nude scenes... She's good looking though!

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
          I read somewhere that she's covered in tattoos and that's why she never has nude scenes... She's good looking though!
          All over her back and arms. I am sure they can CGI them out. From the interviews I have seen with her, she is a bit of a hipster.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I thought she showed it all in 300. Maybe it was just wishful thinking.

Comment

• Ho-lee shitballs, that was the coolest hour of TV I've seen in a long time. Too much badassery to list, so I'll just say: epic skeleton warrior throw down!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I thought she showed it all in 300. Maybe it was just wishful thinking.
                I saw titties in 300.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I like Dog but am I the only one that was screaming at the screen "KILL HIM, KILL HIM!!"?

Great episode.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Well, finally an episode where the assholes that needed to be killed were killed. That is rare in this show. I was surprised that chick beat Dog.

Comment

Well, finally an episode where the assholes that needed to be killed were killed. That is rare in this show. I was surprised that chick beat Dog.
                      hound...
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• 2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Loved the episode, but as a book reader i'm greatly disappointed in the scene that was not shown
                          Curse me for expecting it this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                            hound...
                            oops. I forgot the easiest name in the whole series.

Comment

oops. I forgot the easiest name in the whole series.
                              I will put my hand in the air on that one too. Nonetheless I wanted her character to follow through with her word and put him down.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                I will put my hand in the air on that one too. Nonetheless I wanted her character to follow through with her word and put him down.
                                She did follow through with it in that she withheld mercy. Mercy is not for those she names.

He was at the base of a cliff, 10 miles from the Eyrie with a compound broken leg. He's mostly dead, but even Miracle Max couldn't do anything for him.

I'm conflicted on if Jamie should have confessed to Tyrion - that was in my mind what started Tyrion on the bloodbath.

The undead skeletons were bad ass can't wait for more of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X