Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
    Just going to leave this here.

I've heard that theory before. It'd be way cool if true, but both are from Bravos. It may be more of a cultural reference than anything else, but I'd love to see that be the case.

Comment

• Barristan and Grey Worm put up one hell of a fight with the Sons of the Harpy. Outcome being a lot different than the book. And I think we are going to see Princess Shireen die a nasty death at some point. They are going out of their way to make her a sympathetic character.

On a side note:

This is just good casting right here.

Brienne of Tarth as a Stormtrooper

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
        Just going to leave this here.

I was actually beginning to wonder that myself since he is the man without a face or whatever.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Can't find any episodes other than 1-4 online. Bummed.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I hate this season, they are butchering the fuck out of the story.

I did like the part where the red priestess whips out her tits. I probably couldn't have said no to that. lol
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Someone want to slide me an HBO go account and pw?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Someone want to slide me an HBO go account and pw?

Comment

• Damn, that episode was pretty tough.

Comment

• I thought for sure Ramsey was going to catch a knife in the back at the end. Also I just want to say the "king" needs to grow a set.
                    Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                    CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                    1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• I thought for sure Sansa was going to kill Ramsey, but no she just took it...disappointing

Comment

• I kept reading online that Sansa was raped and screaming, etc.

Then I watched it and she basically just bent over and took it. I didn't hear her being slapped or beaten. Ramsey was just into BDSM and not a cuddler.

Guess all the people complaining about it forgot about 50 shades of grey and how "exciting" it was to be into weird sex shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                          I kept reading online that Sansa was raped and screaming, etc.

Then I watched it and she basically just bent over and took it. I didn't hear her being slapped or beaten. Ramsey was just into BDSM and not a cuddler.

Guess all the people complaining about it forgot about 50 shades of grey and how "exciting" it was to be into weird sex shit.
                          It can dissolve into a semantics argument, but I think it's safe to say that Sansa didn't want any part of any of that. Not the marriage, nor the consummation of it. She's basically a prisoner and going along with things because resisting could be much, much worse.

Are there technicalities that could build an argument for that not being rape? I suppose. The fact that she knew she was about to get sexxxed and she willingly walked into the room, but considering that it's not like she can just walk out of that castle and doesn't want to marry that sicko, that argument falls apart pretty quick.

Comment

• Does anyone have a copy of S05E05? I missed it and don't want to watch episode 6 until I see 5.
                            DamonH

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              It can dissolve into a semantics argument, but I think it's safe to say that Sansa didn't want any part of any of that. Not the marriage, nor the consummation of it. She's basically a prisoner and going along with things because resisting could be much, much worse.

Are there technicalities that could build an argument for that not being rape? I suppose. The fact that she knew she was about to get sexxxed and she willingly walked into the room, but considering that it's not like she can just walk out of that castle and doesn't want to marry that sicko, that argument falls apart pretty quick.
                              She's also property in that world, unless she can manipulate her way to becoming more.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• On season 2. Okay so far. Starting to get interesting. So much boobies.

Comment

Working...
                                X