Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
    I was interested yet slightly bored through most of the episode and then mother fucking Dani burns that bitch to the ground!

Comment

• first time a stark actually made it to family without getting ruined in the process.

ramsey has a lot of enemies now and they all seem to targeted on house bolton.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Hodor

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
          Hodor

Comment

• So this wasnt written before his character was introduced. Talk about planning ahead...

Comment

• That was awesome and sad. Poor Hodor. What a mind fuck though, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                That was awesome and sad. Poor Hodor. What a mind fuck though, right?
                Yeah I had a hard time falling asleep, because I kept thinking about everything. I'm hoping that bran is far enough away that the spell to keep the ww out will come into effect and kill all of them sparing Hodor. Or maybe Hodor is fucked... Idk.

Comment

• Comment

• Wow. Visceral literary style, GoT has it. The people that have criticized the show in the past about a mid season slump should have nothing to complain about this season.

So after last night I guess the only remaining Direwolves are Ghost and Nymeria. Kind of sucks that Summer didn't follow Bran and Hodor out the door. I realize it was to buy time, but it seems moving forward he would be pretty important to have around.

Comment

• Were those things nymphs or something? I think I missed the story on the little brown creatures.

I also read a theory (last season) that the Ice King Ned Stark's older brother. It said that he fell in love with a white walker, but who says it couldn't have been a nymph?

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                        Were those things nymphs or something? I think I missed the story on the little brown creatures.

I also read a theory (last season) that the Ice King Ned Stark's older brother. It said that he fell in love with a white walker, but who says it couldn't have been a nymph?
                        Children of the forest. semi-mythical beings that were there before the First Men colonized Westeros.

As far as the Ice King, this is fuzzier for me but I believe the first one dates back to a Stark, but many generations before.

Comment

• Does anyone know what it means now that the old guy died and Bran is probably the only one left with his powers? The Hodor ending was hard to watch.

Comment

• Too soon?

Last edited by Unicorn Jeff; 05-24-2016, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• We've been quiet here the last couple of weeks. Last night's was slow, in a way, but I was surprised as hell when the credits rolled. I needed 20 more minutes, so I'm not sure "slow" is the right term.

Cool to see the Hound back.

I expect Arya to get out of that ok, and maybe it'll mean the faceless men will leave her alone, thinking she's dead.

No Dani content this week. Just some slightly ponderous Sansa/Jon political maneuvering that isn't working too well. I expect that letter Sansa wrote was to Littlefinger to leverage the knights of the Vale. Can't wait to see the Bolton's get beat up on.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                We've been quiet here the last couple of weeks. Last night's was slow, in a way, but I was surprised as hell when the credits rolled. I needed 20 more minutes, so I'm not sure "slow" is the right term.

Cool to see the Hound back.

I expect Arya to get out of that ok, and maybe it'll mean the faceless men will leave her alone, thinking she's dead.

No Dani content this week. Just some slightly ponderous Sansa/Jon political maneuvering that isn't working too well. I expect that letter Sansa wrote was to Littlefinger to leverage the knights of the Vale. Can't wait to see the Bolton's get beat up on.
                                I knew the hound was coming back. I'm also glad the reintroduced the sell sword guy, he's been a favorite of mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X