No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was surprising to see The Hound. It'll be interesting too see what he does after those people who befriended him were slaughtered.

What I find interesting at this point, is what's going on with Margaery and Olenna Tyrell. I think that drawing she palmed to her at the end signified Margaery's new found piousness is a ruse.

I too think Sansa's letter is going to be calling in favors from Littlefinger. If he has an ounce of guilt about the nightmare he put her through, she should be getting some help soon.

And what I really want to see is Arya decapitate the Waif and use her empty skull as a bowling ball. Providing that this new fan theory about Arya = Waif is untrue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I knew the hound was coming back. I'm also glad the reintroduced the sell sword guy, he's been a favorite of mine.
      Yeah, Brond F'n rocks.

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
      It was surprising to see The Hound. It'll be interesting too see what he does after those people who befriended him were slaughtered.
      Yeah that was hardcore. Too bad he died, but I'll take all the Ian McShane we can get.

What I find interesting at this point, is what's going on with Margaery and Olenna Tyrell. I think that drawing she palmed to her at the end signified Margaery's new found piousness is a ruse.
      Margaery is one of the best players in the game. She's got this on lock. At least compared to Cirsei.

I too think Sansa's letter is going to be calling in favors from Littlefinger. If he has an ounce of guilt about the nightmare he put her through, she should be getting some help soon.
      I seriously doubt he feels any guilt. More to do with what best positions him for more chaos/power.

And what I really want to see is Arya decapitate the Waif and use her empty skull as a bowling ball. Providing that this new fan theory about Arya = Waif is untrue.
      Agreed!

Comment

• Good episode. I guess I need to read more on the Waif ~ Arya thing

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        Yeah that was hardcore. Too bad he died, but I'll take all the Ian McShane we can get.

Fuckin Swearengen. I wished they could have given him a bigger role in Game of thrones. But like you said, I'll take the little bit we got.

Margaery is one of the best players in the game. She's got this on lock. At least compared to Cirsei.
        She has always been top of the game. It will be interesting to see what she is planning.

I seriously doubt he feels any guilt. More to do with what best positions him for more chaos/power.
        No shit. He has zero morals or guilt about anything.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I feel like this show is definitely moving pieces for the "good guys" to finally start to take control. I mean, if any of these people really are "good guys". Other than the Starks, I am not sure anyone is "good".

Comment

• Goodbye, Waif.

Comment

• Ugh, so tired of almost nothing happening every episode.
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• this episode... so much precious screen time wasted on forced Tyrion/Missandei/Greyworm dialog then wasted on a long Terminator 2 foot chase with the Waif.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                  this episode... so much precious screen time wasted on forced Tyrion/Missandei/Greyworm dialog then wasted on a long Terminator 2 foot chase with the Waif.
                  It's what Tyrion does, I think that was good... Tyrion will need them to trust him, and so far he hasn't done a great job.

The whole Arya story line with the House of Black and White has been painful. It's like they started this while the show was following the books, but now they just wanted out and had to find someway to wrap it up. I would be curious how the books follow this story line, I feel like it will be different.

I'm guessing Cercei is going to burn down King's Landing with dragon fire...

Comment

• Some of the storylines are still moving towards where the last book ended, I can see it already. Next week is the big battle but the last episode of the season is going to blow people away.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Them hounds must have been hoes, cause they weren't loyal.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        Them hounds must have been hoes, cause they weren't loyal.
                        Yep... I wonder how he was still screaming when his jaw got ripped the fuck off.

Comment

• that was gratifying.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                            that was gratifying.
                            Hell yeah it was. Makes the more tentative recent episodes worth it.

I loved the sequence when the battle starts and the camera is behind Jon in the chaos. Never seen a medieval battle done that way and it was awesome.

Comment

• Yes, very satisfying to see Ramsay get his comeuppance. His blood lust was getting tiring to watch. I like how Sansa stuck around to watch the hounds take him apart. Quite a change from the girl we saw in first couple of seasons.

Liked the way the battle sequence was filmed. Knights of the Vale almost arrived too late. Bummed to see Wun Wun get taken out by Ramsay. I guess he's the last of the giants that we know about.

Comment

• that was the episode I've been waiting for, and it delivered. Great TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X