Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Hell yeah it was. Makes the more tentative recent episodes worth it.

I loved the sequence when the battle starts and the camera is behind Jon in the chaos. Never seen a medieval battle done that way and it was awesome.
    Same here, that was amazing. They said Jon Snow was lucky during the battle, but with that much luck I would say it had to be divine intervention.

Comment

• Thank goodness the Bolton army wore those dorky helmets, otherwise how would people know who to stab?

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        Thank goodness the Bolton army wore those dorky helmets, otherwise how would people know who to stab?
        LMAO. I was thinking the same. How the hell do you not take out your own people? The beheaded body riding on the horse was a nice touch.

EPIC Episode!

Now, what does Littlefinger want after that?

Comment

• Really good episode, although I would have liked to have seen Ramsey flayed and then fed to the dogs instead of sitting.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          LMAO. I was thinking the same. How the hell do you not take out your own people? The beheaded body riding on the horse was a nice touch.

EPIC Episode!

Now, what does Littlefinger want after that?
          He wants Sansa... always has since her mom died.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            Really good episode, although I would have liked to have seen Ramsey flayed and then fed to the dogs instead of sitting.

He wants Sansa... always has since her mom died.
            I don't think he gives a fuck about a piece of ass. All he want's is power.

Comment

• Comment

• I think it's both. He's after power first and foremost, but sprinkle the dust of an old crush on it and he's even happier.

Comment

• Comment

• Lol... They should of added the last part, "At least I have chicken."

Comment

• R + L = j
                      --Marcus

Comment

• That's some damn good television.

Comment

• God damnit, I really liked it when Natalie Dormer was on screen.

sigpic

Comment

• Outstanding.

Comment

• rip
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Lots of people off the show now, and did I understand Bran's vision correctly that Jon Snow is the son of Robert Barathian? I guess I need to re-watch the episode... there was a lot going on.
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X