Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    I've watched semi interested up to season 7..., its confusing as shit and makes me think to hard to keep track of whose who...
    I usually rewatch a season when the new one is about to release. There's lots of shit to keep up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      Holy crap, last night's episode was on point. Such a great battle.
      Gold?
      What Gold?

Oh, you mean all that yellow crap melted into the ground next to the ashes of your fallen army?

Cersei is gonna lose her mind....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
        Gold?
        What Gold?

Oh, you mean all that yellow crap melted into the ground next to the ashes of your fallen army?

They specifically made it a point to state that all gold was ahead of them and locked up in Kings Landing before all of this happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
          Gold?
          What Gold?

That's what I was hoping for too, but I rewatched it and they mentioned that the gold had made it to King's Landing. Apparently they were in the back with all the grain and stuff when dragon happened.

Comment

That's what I was hoping for too, but I rewatched it and they mentioned that the gold had made it to King's Landing. Apparently they were in the back with all the grain and stuff when dragon happened.

Oh well...

So Cersei gets to buy another army I guess.

But how to feed said army?

Comment

• great episode. I'm going to have to watch it again and pay better attention to some of it but the action was on point.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Did you guys catch the Noah Syndergaard cameo? He threw a spear into a horses chest.

Comment

• The cave scene was gay as shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    The cave scene was gay as shit.
                    With everything that's in this episode, that's all you got out of it? You should change your screen name to "adhedonic".

Comment

With everything that's in this episode, that's all you got out of it? You should change your screen name to "adhedonic".
                      I enjoyed the episode, that scene was just stupid.

Sir Davos! Go get me some chalk. I've got an idea!

PS I definitely get pleasure from sex. I always come first! This shit is a race!

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Sir Davos! Go get me some chalk. I've got an idea!
                        LOL, I thought the same thing.

Comment

• THis is first time i am majorly disappointing in this show. The Jamie thing, i mean we could all assume he wasn't dead, but for him to pop up across the lake with no other soldiers around and her not seeing him do so and then just ride away...that was greatly upsetting to me. This show never pulls walking dead shit like that...till now.

I was thinking he would be captured then whole tyrion thing would be back in play....armistice is interesting plot point...

Comment

• Cersei is going to betray\back stab Jaime... as in she is going to have him killed or kill him herself at some point.

I also have doubts that she is even pregnant.

In other words the chick is insane\power mad... and Jaime sees it.

Comment

• I agree she's likely lying about the pregnancy but I think Jamie is going to kill her.

Comment

I agree she's likely lying about the pregnancy but I think Jamie is going to kill her.
                                I think you're right.

Comment

Working...
                                X