Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I hope they do a better job than they did with Asha Greyjoy. My god that woman is ugly in the show. When her and Theon are riding the horse and he starts pawing at her, I threw up in my mouth a little bit. I wouldn't fuck her with a dick I bought at the flea market.
    But look at what he was shagging on the boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I hope they do a better job than they did with Asha Greyjoy. My god that woman is ugly in the show. When her and Theon are riding the horse and he starts pawing at her, I threw up in my mouth a little bit. I wouldn't fuck her with a dick I bought at the flea market.
      I think he will fuck anything with a hole!
      92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
      15 GT w/PP

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        i dont remember her written as beautiful. besides, the ironborn dont exactly value beauty, but strength. Hell, Brienne of Tarth would be right at home on Pyke.
        She doesn't have to be incredible. Is it asking too much to have someone who doesn't make me gag? The bitch looks awful.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Someone explain to me the end of the last episode? What's the significance of the bodies hoisted up? I assume that's suppose to be the stark boy...
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Someone explain to me the end of the last episode? What's the significance of the bodies hoisted up? I assume that's suppose to be the stark boy...
            It is supposed to be both of the younger Starks (Bran and Rickon). In the book, they were dipped in enough tar to hide their faces, it looked more like they were burned in the show. Theon couldn't return without the boys, so he got the next best thing in order to keep the people of Winterfell in line.

Comment

• Way to spoil it for people that haven't read the books...

Comment

• I didn't mean for that to be a spoiler, Theon said as much while they were searching for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
                  Way to spoil it for people that haven't read the books...
                  I dont see how that ruined it for anyone.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Someone explain to me the end of the last episode? What's the significance of the bodies hoisted up? I assume that's suppose to be the stark boy...
                    What I took from it was he burned the 2 boys from the farm to show that defiance will be met harshly. But we have to wait for the next episode(s) to see.

Comment

• ugh, no, that was a pretty big spoiler.

In the books, you read it as Bran and Rickon are the bodies being hoisted up, just as the rest of winterfell thinks the same.

Comment

• I still don't see how any of this is a spoiler.

Comment

• The short convo between The Hound and Sansa when she went to thank him were pretty much the most badass lines I've heard in recent memory in any tv show / movie.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                          Originally Posted By: Polska
                          I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Because as an audience, you're led to believe that they found Hodor and the others in the villa hiding in the hay or something (hence the walnuts). And you're supposed to believe, as the residents of winterfell, that the two Starks have been killed and burned/tarred.

But... since it's out there, its obviously a ruse and they're still alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
                              Because as an audience, you're led to believe that they found Hodor and the others in the villa hiding in the hay or something (hence the walnuts). And you're supposed to believe, as the residents of winterfell, that the two Starks have been killed and burned/tarred.

But... since it's out there, its obviously a ruse and they're still alive.
                              I would think anyone with half a brain would know this.

Comment

• i got all the audiobooks (something like 150hrs), if y'all want em lemme know.

Comment

Working...
                                X