No announcement yet.

Django Unchained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen it 4 times now. I've decided I absolutely love it. Comes out on bluray in a few days, but you can buy it on XBox already.

Comment

• I did watch the movie and thought it was great.

Comment

• I'll buy this on bluray. My bluray collection is extremely exclusive. After accumulating a massive amount of dvd's I've learned to vastly minimize my hard copies. All this shit will be coasters in a few years anyway.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I havnt purchased a hard copy of anything since 2005ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I'll buy this on bluray. My bluray collection is extremely exclusive. After accumulating a massive amount of dvd's I've learned to vastly minimize my hard copies. All this shit will be coasters in a few years anyway.
            I'll give you $5 for them coasters.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Watching it and so far I'm digging it.
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Damn this movie was good.

Fucking jester, when tarentino was on screen I kept thinking about bacontino.

Comment

• The fact that I despise Jamie Foxx (or more accurately, the characters he portrays) has been keeping me from seeing this. But I may just give in...

Comment

• These limited edition blood spattered vinyls came out recently. Mines on the way.
                    The Death Proof one is black and red, and I fucking love it.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• It was a damn good movie. I will own it on BR...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by harrisontx View Post
                        these limited edition blood spattered vinyls came out recently. Mines on the way.
                        The death proof one is black and red, and i fucking love it.
                        nice!

Comment

• Realized that the guy who plays the Marshall after Schultz shoots the sheriff towards the beginning is Tom Wopat, Luke Duke from The Dukes of Hazzard.

Comment

• "You gonna let that nigga in the house?!"

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Realized that the guy who plays the Marshall after Schultz shoots the sheriff towards the beginning is Tom Wopat, Luke Duke from The Dukes of Hazzard.
                              Realized that nobody cares.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                                Realized that nobody cares.

Such an angry little man.

Comment

Working...
                                X