No announcement yet.

Worst movie ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to say that Bubba Ho-tep is the absolute worst movie I have ever seen in my life.

Just recently watched The Experiment with Adrien Brody and Forest Whitaker. That movie had the worst fucking ending ever.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
      Have to say that Bubba Ho-tep is the absolute worst movie I have ever seen in my life.

Just recently watched The Experiment with Adrien Brody and Forest Whitaker. That movie had the worst fucking ending ever.
      -Aaron
      I love you man, and imma let you finish, but the Sopranos had the worst ending of all time. OF ALL TIME.
      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        I love you man, and imma let you finish, but the Sopranos had the worst ending of all time. OF ALL TIME.
        You aren't even old enough to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          Imma hafta disagree, there, Kanye. Seinfeld has them all beat for worst ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            He was only 2. He doesn't remember that.

Comment

Master of Disguise
              The Strangers

2 of the absolute worst movie I have ever sat through.

Comment

When was the Seinfeld series finale? It's still running on Channel 27 every week night!
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                  Boondocks Saints is decent at best but I wouldn't put it on a worst list.
                  Boondocks Saints part 2 let's kill some more, well... I would put that pretty high up on the shit list.
                  The theatrics in the first one were a little over the top with flamboyancy, yet worth the watch. The second one was just as Rip Taylor as it could get.

Comment

Just to name a few....

Clover field
                    The grudge
                    Napoleon Dynamite
                    Super Bad
                    Torque
                    Biker "Boyz"
                    Plus any Steven Segal or VanDam movie
                    Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                    That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Skyline
                      Rush Hour 3
                      Matrix Revolutions
                      Faster
                      Tourqe
                      Ballistics Ecks vs. Sever
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

I don't believe anyone has mentioned The Day After Tomorrow
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I'd agree with that. For such a great series with so much impact on our culture they sure screwed up the finale.

I'd also have to add Hostel 2 to the list along with anything National Lampoon's produced that didn't have Chevy Chase or John Belushi. Puddle Cruiser (Broken Lizard) also sucked out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            First Bullitt, now Pulp Fiction?
                            Those movies are good. I just wanted to see peoples reactions.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I liked it as well. In fact, Eric is the first I've seen not like it.

I'll have to say "Hop." Even for a kid movie, it sucks dick.
                              I didnt care for Boondock Saints either

As for the worst ever, shit so many bad movies I have watched, last movie I couldnt set through was Hereafter

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                I thought Inglorious Basterds was awesome, but I'm a Tarantino fan.
                                I thought it was very well put together, only problem I had with the movie was I wish they would have developed the Inglorious Bastards themselves more than they did

Comment

Working...
                                X