Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    I've never seen scarface...perhaps I should fix that tonight. Damn me for sleeping all day.
    Please don't, I don't want to hear your review about it.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Please don't, I don't want to hear your review about it.
      I honestly think you're e-gay for me.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        I honestly think you're e-gay for me.
        Will you be my Ebert to my Ropert??
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Take Me Home Tonight is pretty funny. I got my que expanded Thursday night when I saw all the new movies and shows.

They also have The X-men and Spiderman cartoon show from 94 that was on Fox at the time. Probably two of the best drawn and produced cartoons of the mid 90's with Batman: The Animated Series starting it all.
          thanks i love both those cartoons!

Comment

• Comment

• Interesting.

Comment

• Fucking AWESOME stand up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                  Very good documentary! That french dude pissed me off at the end though! Thinking he's an artist now.
                  Mmmmm you missed some stuff seems like

Comment

• what did i miss? Most of the artists were pretty original and creative. He Just took pics from the internet and Photo shopped some stuff in. then slapped a huge price tag on it. He even joked about it.

Even seemed most of the guys he was filming didnt think too much of him by the end of the flick...
                    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                      what did i miss? Most of the artists were pretty original and creative. He Just took pics from the internet and Photo shopped some stuff in. then slapped a huge price tag on it. He even joked about it.

Even seemed most of the guys he was filming didnt think too much of him by the end of the flick...
                      His art was a joke, honestly. What is really shows is how stupid beatniks are. They will blindly follow anyone regardless of skill/ability.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        His art was a joke, honestly. What is really shows is how stupid beatniks are. They will blindly follow anyone regardless of skill/ability.
                        my thoughts exactly
                        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone but if you do some googling you can find out exactly what banksy was trying to do

Comment

• The Lazarus Project- worth a watch if you have some time to kill.
                            De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                              The Lazarus Project- worth a watch if you have some time to kill.
                              Just finished watching it. Good flick. Paul Walker needed to do a film like this after all those Fast and the Stupid franchise movies to show he has some range.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                                The Lazarus Project- worth a watch if you have some time to kill.
                                I was going to post this one two weeks ago. It was very good. Glad to see him take on a different role. Movie was kind of tripped out.

Comment

Working...
                                X