No announcement yet.

Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you like watching movies about things you know nothing about this might be a good one. I enjoyed it at least, gives some insight into a sport I always thought was kind of interesting.

I liked this one as well

I watched Bullet Proof Salesman based on the recommendations in this thread and really liked it.

Comment

• It might have already been mentioned, but I really liked the arm wrestling movie called Pulling John.

Comment

• The Troll hunter

It's dubbed, but pretty good.

A group of students investigates a series of mysterious bear killings, but learns that there are much more dangerous things going on. They start to follow a mysterious hunter, learning that he is actually a troll hunter.
        Slow moving projects
        1964 C10 350/700r4
        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Superwho View Post
          The Troll hunter

A group of students investigates a series of mysterious bear killings, but learns that there are much more dangerous things going on. They start to follow a mysterious hunter, learning that he is actually a troll hunter.
          I think I might use that whenever I ban someone.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Superwho View Post
            The Troll hunter

It was a good movie, I wish they wouldve explained more about the students believing in god.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Harsh Times with Christian Bale and Freddy Rodriguez
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• This may have already been posted.. TRUST (2010) If you're interested in an in your face social message film with Oscar grade performances in Clive Owen, Catherine Keener, and Liana Liberato. It's genre is Drama/Crime Thriller, but this is a character driven piece about the disintegration of a girl and her family from becoming a victim to a very clever internet predator. This movie was fantastic. With the interesting point of view in the 2nd act concentrating on the father. A good flick for those times when you're interested in watching something requires you to use a little grey matter in your brain/ Instead of simply bombs, boobs, and stylized violence. Who would have thought that David Schwimmer from Friends could direct, but the dude has skillz. And the ending is poignant. Because it's based more on realistic outcomes, instead of just giving the audience what they want. Not a formulaic film. And that's hard to come by these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                  This may have already been posted.. TRUST (2010) If you're interested in an in your face social message film with Oscar grade performances in Clive Owen, Catherine Keener, and Liana Liberato. It's genre is Drama/Crime Thriller, but this is a character driven piece about the disintegration of a girl and her family from becoming a victim to a very clever internet predator. This movie was fantastic. With the interesting point of view in the 2nd act concentrating on the father. A good flick for those times when you're interested in watching something requires you to use a little grey matter in your brain/ Instead of simply bombs, boobs, and stylized violence. Who would have thought that David Schwimmer from Friends could direct, but the dude has skillz. And the ending is poignant. Because it's based more on realistic outcomes, instead of just giving the audience what they want. Not a formulaic film. And that's hard to come by these days.
                  I'm drunk but this reeks of intellectual reaching. "Mommy, I'm so smart but the fellas don't think so."

Comment

• Good bloody netflix sword and gun play..

Attached Files
                    2001 Ford Lightning Silver
                    1993 Mustang GT Silver Frost Titanium
                    1984 Bronco II 4X4 Silver & Red

Comment

• Finally got around to watching The Expendables and From Paris With Love. Both were pretty good. I enjoy a good movie with guns.

Comment

• Battle for Haditha

I just watched this on netflix and it made me do some research.
                        Good movie and holy shit on the situation. Here is the 60 minutes story on what happened.

2001 Ford Lightning Silver
                        1993 Mustang GT Silver Frost Titanium
                        1984 Bronco II 4X4 Silver & Red

Comment

• Geof - Terriers is on there. Just noticed the other day.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Geof - Terriers is on there. Just noticed the other day.
                            I saw terriers on there last night. The cover art looked like a horror movie.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              I saw terriers on there last night. The cover art looked like a horror movie.
                              If you haven't seen it, it's a private investigator show that aired on FX for one season, and was a great show. I don't know why they didn't bring it back. I thought it was pretty damn good, and I know Geof was pissed that they didn't renew it.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X