No announcement yet.

Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married with children was on there for at least 6 months dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      Also, the making of Nirvana's "Nevermind". Damn cool
      Checking it out now, thanks for posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        I just finished Jericho, badass series that ended too soon.
        Totally agree. I thought it was well written and the story line was believable and realistic unlike some recent new TV shows (i.e. Revolution).

Comment

• Angel
          Buffy
          The A-Team
          Xena
          Hercules
          Star Trek
          Miami Vice
          MacGyver
          Alias
          Airwolf
          Reaper
          Cheers
          Frasier
          Numb3rs
          Roswell
          Bruno
          Clueless
          Rain Man
          The Evil Dead
          Bordello of Blood
          She's All That
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Totally agree. I thought it was well written and the story line was believable and realistic unlike some recent new TV shows (i.e. Revolution).
            I also liked Jericho a lot, I've watched it twice. Definitely an under rated show, although I imagine with the new Survival/End of the world/Zombie craze it'll start getting watched more via word of mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
              I also liked Jericho a lot, I've watched it twice. Definitely an under rated show, although I imagine with the new Survival/End of the world/Zombie craze it'll start getting watched more via word of mouth
              I might give it a try here soon

Comment

• Shameless

British TV series. Pretty entertaining so far.
                WRX

Comment

• I've been on a doomsday kick lately.

Jericho was great.

Survivors is even better. Unfortunately both are one and done series. I'd recommend both strongly.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• American Horror Story. I watched all 12 episodes this weekend.

Comment

• Will have to check out Survivors. I know its not Netflix but has anyone seen the new Revolution show?

Just watched "Shooter" last night on instant. Love that movie lol

Comment

• Survivors was good, kind of lost steam towards the end a little, ending was kind of haphazard, but acceptable. Survivors had a better aura of the experience overall, considerably better than any other show I've seen so far. The stakes are higher, and the action is pretty constant unlike Jericho. It's a fucking shame it was axed after its first season.

However, Jericho was still damn good, and the actor that played Hawkins was superb. The military depiction was handled really well in Jericho, most the time Hollywood fucks it all up with inaccuracy and embellishment.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                          Will have to check out Survivors. I know its not Netflix but has anyone seen the new Revolution show?

Just watched "Shooter" last night on instant. Love that movie lol
                          You can pick up the recent Revolution shows on Hulu

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            You can pick up the recent Revolution shows on Hulu
                            NBC also has them

Comment

• Terminator 2: judgment day is on netflix.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Just watched Ned Kelly, it's about some Irish farmers living in Australia that get harassed by the police. Worth a watch if you have the time.
                                De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Working...
                                X