Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
    They've also added a bunch of the espn 30 for 30 episodes.
    Bo Jackson. I can't watch a modern day baseball highlight without thinking, Bo Jackson would've done it better. I still can't believe that guy is actually human.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• "John Dies at the End"...fucking stupid as hell but worth watching for some of the one-liners alone.

"Have you heard the human phrase I wanna shoot you so bad my dick's hard?"
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• The series Continum was pretty good

Comment

• Saw End of Watch is on Netflix Streaming. If you haven't seen it yet it's definitely worth a watch.

Comment

• bones brigade

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post

Saw End of Watch is on Netflix Streaming. If you haven't seen it yet it's definitely worth a watch.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/En...?trkid=2361637
              Watched it the other night.
              The Fall from BBC was just released too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                Watched it the other night.
                The Fall from BBC was just released too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                Thank you sir. Starting it now. This is one that I wanted to watch when it came out but never got around to it.
                68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Was there anything good in the last round of movies cut from streaming?
                  they got rid of 15 seasons of south park.

That pissed me off.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    they got rid of 15 seasons of south park.

That pissed me off.
                    That's bullshit!
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      That's bullshit!
                      Ya I was a little pissed when I read that. I think you can still watch most of the episodes on Comedy Central though.

Just saw last night they've added The Avengers.

Comment

• I thought End of Watch was an entertaining flick.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I thought End of Watch was an entertaining flick.
                          I still can't get over the part when he holds up his Glock 22 and tells the camera it's his department issued Glock 19
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• I tried to watch The End of Watch, but stopped. I can't stand movies that look like they were made from a "camcorder". That and 3D, I can't stand.

Edit:..I have done a couple 3D only to take the nephew and niece.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I thought End of Watch was an entertaining flick.
                              Me to. I thought it was entertaining but could have been done a little better. It would be something I'd like to own in my movie collection.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              I still can't get over the part when he holds up his Glock 22 and tells the camera it's his department issued Glock 19
                              Yup. That and the "Spyderco" tactical knife.

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                              I tried to watch The End of Watch, but stopped. I can't stand movies that look like they were made from a "camcorder". That and 3D, I can't stand.

Edit:..I have done a couple 3D only to take the nephew and niece.
                              Because of a shaky camera? It's pretty well done in that aspect of it and not all of it is done with a hand held camera style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post

Because of a shaky camera? It's pretty well done in that aspect of it and not all of it is done with a hand held camera style.

yea....looked like how Blair Witch project was. If the whole movies is not like that, then I'll give it a shot. I skipped chapters and that's all I saw.

Comment

Working...
                                X