Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    yea....looked like how Blair Witch project was. If the whole movies is not like that, then I'll give it a shot. I skipped chapters and that's all I saw.
    I'm sure you will like it. Post up your thoughts afterwards and let us know what you think of it.

Comment

• Just started watching episodes of The X-Files. I've seen maybe a dozen or so episodes growing up but never consistently. I've made it through the first 6 and I'm really impressed. Hoping that it stays this good if not better.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• I just ran through the Copper series from BBC. pretty damned good. I give it a 4.25

Comment

• The Avengers, ABC's of Death, Super

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Just started watching episodes of The X-Files. I've seen maybe a dozen or so episodes growing up but never consistently. I've made it through the first 6 and I'm really impressed. Hoping that it stays this good if not better.
            It won't....sorry.

Fringe > X-Files

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
              It won't....sorry.

Fringe > X-Files
              If that's the one with Joshua Jackson I can't support that asshole for stealing Joey from Dawson.

Comment

• Hemlock Grove, directed by Eli Roth. So oddly great, can't stop watching! Famke Janssen helps...

Awesome werewolf transformations....

And this girl... Kandyce McClure who is stunning....

Comment

• District B13 was a pretty good over the top action movie for being in French.

Comment

• Man From Earth; I watched this a few weeks ago and really liked it. Not sure if it will be popular around here; it is literally a bunch of people sitting around listening to one guy tell a story about how it is really a caveman. I just found the whole idea interesting but the format is not for everyone.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Watched one called Deadfall last week. I enjoyed it, though the ending was pretty horrible.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I MELT WITH YOU. Has a pretty good cast including Thomas Jane, Jeremy Piven and Rob Lowe but this movie is seriously fucked up. Has some interesting music in it as well.
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                          I MELT WITH YOU. Has a pretty good cast including Thomas Jane, Jeremy Piven and Rob Lowe but this movie is seriously fucked up. Has some interesting music in it as well.
                          Insane movie, great soundtrack!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                            I MELT WITH YOU. Has a pretty good cast including Thomas Jane, Jeremy Piven and Rob Lowe but this movie is seriously fucked up. Has some interesting music in it as well.
                            Just read about the plot. Sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out.

Comment

• They just added Dredd. I really enjoyed this movie, but I went in not expecting much.

Comment

• Long way round, and Long way down. If you like motorcycling across crazy places, its definitely entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X