Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
    I started season 2 this morning and I can't find a stopping point...this is bullshit how is one tv show so addicting?
    did you just quote your own post? lol... but yea it is a helluva show

Comment

• Killers

The Grifters

Comment

I started season 2 this morning and I can't find a stopping point...this is bullshit how is one tv show so addicting?
        Just wait until the finale of S2.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          Just wait until the finale of S2.
          You can't steal a bikers kid! That's worse than raping his mom.lol Does anyone know when season 3 reaches Netflix? I'm tempted to go buy it just because.

Comment

• Just upgrade your netflix account to 1-disc per month for a month. Cheaper that way. It does take them awhile to get new movies for streaming.

Comment

That's how I was with Heroes and Lost. Went through 3 seasons of Heroes in a week, and 5 Seasons of Lost in about 3 weeks. SoA is the shit. Can't wait for the new season this fall.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

this is bullshit how is one tv show so addicting?
                I don't know, but I'll be damned if it isn't.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Black Death

Comment

• Hi Everyone
                    I'm new to This forum
                    it is great to join this Forum, hope i'm welcome in

Comment

• Post pics of your sorry ma'am but those pics aren't loading. You can PM me better ones of your tits and/or poosy.

Comment

• Mesrine part 1. Too slow for me but not horrible. About a french gangster in the 60's. Movie's in French.

Comment

• National Geographic had a documentary on last week called "Devil's Playground" about the Amish adolescents' rite of passage called Rumspringa. Was a great piece, in my eyes. Unfortunately, it's not available for either streaming or hard media. It's worth a look, for sure.

Comment

• Do you guys watch any documentaries? I just watched Trinity and Beyond, it's about the US nuclear program in the 50s. I thought it was really good. It renewed my respect (and fear) of nuclear weapons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larius View Post
                              Do you guys watch any documentaries? I just watched Trinity and Beyond, it's about the US nuclear program in the 50s. I thought it was really good. It renewed my respect (and fear) of nuclear weapons.
                              I made a dent in my documentary list early this summer I've still got a lot to watch though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                                National Geographic had a documentary on last week called "Devil's Playground" about the Amish adolescents' rite of passage called Rumspringa. Was a great piece, in my eyes. Unfortunately, it's not available for either streaming or hard media. It's worth a look, for sure.
                                Or watch Sex Drive for their take on "Rumspringa!!!"
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X