• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Pulp Fiction is not available on streaming
    now try it! works fine

Comment

Wish they'd come out with a 3rd season, it's not like he doesn't have the time with the lockout.

Comment

Is netflix still down? Tried watching a few different things just now and it keeps saying "We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title."
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Is netflix still down? Tried watching a few different things just now and it keeps saying "We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title."
          i'm watching south park right now

Comment

I've tried Halo Legends, One Flew over the CooCoo's Nest, Salt (seriously, who the fuck would be watching that?), and even a Dane Cook standup, because everybody knows that shit is a waste of time. I really just wanna watch Halo Legends, got about 45minutes into it a few nights ago and want to finish it.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

It works fine for me. Have any account problems?? I had this problem the night before. They said my address was undeliverable. I had to call them to get it resolved. Try to add it back on your que, I had to do this with starship troopers.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

If anyone is into thriller-esque type movies, Session 9 is a pretty good one. Even has David Caruso in it...

Comment

American Muscle Car

Last edited by scootro; 06-05-2011, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Daniel & Ana (2009)

Filmed in Mexico city. Supposedly based on a true story. Well acted. Well produced. And a very bold and twisted plot. Something to watch if you're interested in a truly psychological mind fuck of a movie.

Comment

• I stumbled upon Top Sniper yesterday on instant stream. I think there are 5 episodes, I've only watched the first one but it was great.

"Every year the Sniper School at Fort Benning Georgia invites the most elite sniper teams in the world to compete in a week-long competition to determine which two man team is the best."

Comment

• Just watched "Dear Zachary", this gives a whole new meaning to the term crazy bitch! This was the best documentary I have ever seen and I was completely blindsided by the plot twist halfway through.

Also, Frontline, Wounded Platoon. Very sad yet interesting look at the Third Platoon out out of Colorado.

Comment

• Restrepo, about some fire base in Afghanistan and soldiers stationed there for 15 months. Pretty good I thought
                          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Fucking A this show rocks!

Comment

• The God Who Wasn't There

Borrowing the lively approach of documentaries such as Fahrenheit 9/11 and Super Size Me, ex-Christian fundamentalist Brian Flemming's exposé shines an unflinching spotlight on Christianity and the existence of Christ. Flemming interviews religious experts and Christians of varying backgrounds, ultimately asserting that Jesus Christ is more than likely a fictional character based on legend and that Christian doctrine is rife with contradiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post

Fucking A this show rocks!
                                I started season 2 this morning and I can't find a stopping point...this is bullshit how is one tv show so addicting?

Comment

Working...
                                X