No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished 4th season. Awesome as usual. As they take apart Gus's business, Walt and Jesse will be on the DVR.
    Dragging the ending out for two years is BS.

Comment

• ridiculous.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I cant remember if I have posted this or not. Spoiler warning if youre still behind.

Comment

• Not that actors know anything beyond what they're told about a series/episode or that writers/directors would give anything up in "behind the scenes" productions but watch the commentary (DVD) on the last episode. The people commenting even mention that Walt is lying when he tells Jesse that he did not poison Brock.

Comment

• This Sunday!

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
              Not that actors know anything beyond what they're told about a series/episode or that writers/directors would give anything up in "behind the scenes" productions but watch the commentary (DVD) on the last episode. The people commenting even mention that Walt is lying when he tells Jesse that he did not poison Brock.
              At the end of the last season it showed the plant which is the same type that Brock was poisoned with growing in Walt's back yard.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Dish network and amc better get their shit together.

Comment

• Tomorrow!
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• 10p tonight!

"wheel me farther, bitch"

Comment

• Just got a netflix email that season 4 was finally added.

Comment

• Good episode. I don't like Walt's untouchable attitude... And mike needs a bad mofo wallet.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                        03 cobra

Comment

• I could see Mike/Walt having some problems soon.. it's too early in the season for it though.

and Walt's "I forgive you" last night... he's setting her up for something it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                            I could see Mike/Walt having some problems soon.. it's too early in the season for it though.

and Walt's "I forgive you" last night... he's setting her up for something it seems.
                            I think it was more of an "I know what you did" statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              I think it was more of an "I know what you did" statement.
                              He already knew she was fucking him (beneke) and gave him the $, what more has she done?

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                                He already knew she was fucking him (beneke) and gave him the $, what more has she done?
                                Look, man. I don't have to explain myself to you!

Why was Walt acting so aloof to the fact that she gave Beneke the money when he was talking to Saul? I don't remember everything that's happened in the show, so I just went along with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X