Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    Look, man. I don't have to explain myself to you!

Why was Walt acting so aloof to the fact that she gave Beneke the money when he was talking to Saul? I don't remember everything that's happened in the show, so I just went along with it.
    I think because a) it already happened, he has no real recourse - she did it to mask him from the IRS and b) he's plotting.

I think/hope this season pulls out all the stops and all but 1 of the characters end up dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      I think because a) it already happened, he has no real recourse - she did it to mask him from the IRS and b) he's plotting.

I think/hope this season pulls out all the stops and all but 1 of the characters end up dead.
      Mike?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        Mike?
        I feel like mike has a secret affiliation that will come out later in the season.

Comment

• I'm sad watching this show as this is the last season to my favorite series of all time

Comment

• Great show. Good episode.

I had to spend my time downloading all of season 4 and now it finally hits netflix LOL. How do you guys think the show will end? I see Jesse or Walt killing each other.
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
              Great show. Good episode.

I had to spend my time downloading all of season 4 and now it finally hits netflix LOL. How do you guys think the show will end? I see Jesse or Walt killing each other.
              I think they're going to get busted.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I think they're going to get busted.
                By Shrader?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  By Shrader?
                  Hard to say, given the writer/director it could go either way. But I'm pretty sure they will end this with them getting busted. I couldn't say exactly how it's going to go down until we get further into the season. Judging by how the series has progressed, and the writing style - I don't see this ending with Walt and his wife living on an island happily ever after. I think Walt is going to turn into a kingpin of sorts and eventually it's going to come crumbling down.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Eventually, with every episode it gets deeper and deeper the shit they're in. I think they'll do something with the wrecking yard magnet. I have a feeling Saul will be killed off, too.

Whoops, meant to quote CJ's post about them getting busted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      Eventually, with every episode it gets deeper and deeper the shit they're in. I think they'll do something with the wrecking yard magnet. I have a feeling Saul will be killed off, too.

Whoops, meant to quote CJ's post about them getting busted.
                      Right, it's being written as a tragedy story. A sudden charge for the better and happily ever after doesn't fit with the writing style.

Comment

• Jessie and Mike will die. Marie will leave Hank or commit suicide. Skyler will be implicated in all the criminal activity and face the music where their kids could end up being taken away. Saul will cut a deal. Walt's cancer will return and it will be terminal at which point he will go completely crazy and do something that will result in his death.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          Jessie and Mike will die. Marie will leave Hank or commit suicide. Skyler will be implicated in all the criminal activity and face the music where their kids could end up being taken away. Saul will cut a deal. Walt's cancer will return and it will be terminal at which point he will go completely crazy and do something that will result in his death.
                          Kind of my thought too.

I kind of gotta feeling Walt will admit to everything he's done to the people around Jesse.. kill him ... He'll feel guilty as shit, relocate and find out he has cancer again and Breaking Bad will end.
                          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                          Your opinion is what sucks.
                          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• I have no clue what is going to happen, but season four was absolutely badass!

They showed Gus fall, not actually die. Did he survive? What about Mike? He was last seen recovering in the field hospital. How long does he recuperate?
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              I have no clue what is going to happen, but season four was absolutely badass!

They showed Gus fall, not actually die. Did he survive? What about Mike? He was last seen recovering in the field hospital. How long does he recuperate?
                              Pretty sure Gus is dead, considering half his face was gone, season 5 shows Mike coming back.

Comment

• Mike is my favorite character by far. Hes Krunk as shit

Comment

Working...
                                X