No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled up to a red light this morning on the way to work behind a white Aztek, a Black Charger SRT8, and a red Challenger SRT8 was on the other side of the intersection. Fucking crazy.

Comment

• This would make my year if this is given the green light

Better Call Saul!!!
      Walter White's torturous journey will come to an end one way or another this summer, as Breaking Bad concludes its fifth and final season. But one of his business partners could stick around AMC a little while longer. The cable channel is reportedly eyeing a Breaking Bad spinoff series centered on Saul Goodman, the sleazy…
      Last edited by War Machine; 04-09-2013, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        This would make my year if this is given the green light

Better Call Saul!!!
        http://www.slashfilm.com/better-call...g-bad-spinoff/
        I think he's a great character on the show, but spinoffs almost always suck.

Comment

• 'Breaking Bad' Unveils First New Photo From Final Episodes

Comment

• What if at the end of Breaking Bad they drop Bryan Cranston into witness protection and that's the beginning of Malcolm In The Middle?"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                What if at the end of Breaking Bad they drop Bryan Cranston into witness protection and that's the beginning of Malcolm In The Middle?"
                i'd spit my beer out saying holy shit

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                  i'd spit my beer out saying holy shit
                  Well, you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

Comment

• 2 months ago I started watching on Netflix. Now I'm all caught up. I don't watch mutch tv but I have to say, this is the best show I have ever watched. Where can I watch season 5 as it is not available on Netflix yet.
                    .....bro....

Comment

• my new shirt

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        What if at the end of Breaking Bad they drop Bryan Cranston into witness protection and that's the beginning of Malcolm In The Middle?"
                        Brilliant!

Comment

• Originally posted by userx View Post
                          what if at the end of breaking bad they drop bryan cranston into witness protection and that's the beginning of malcolm in the middle?"
                          lofl.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
                            2 months ago I started watching on Netflix. Now I'm all caught up. I don't watch mutch tv but I have to say, this is the best show I have ever watched. Where can I watch season 5 as it is not available on Netflix yet.
                            Innernetz

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                                Innernetz
                                U were rite? How u no?
                                .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                                X