Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    it was alright, didnt expect the premier to be too wild anyways.
    Are you kidding me? I thought it kicked ass.

Comment

• kidding you about what part?

also just because he had hair and a beard doesnt mean he was healthy. maybe he gave up on chemo and accepted the cancer.

even though i dont think that's how he'll go out, if he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
        The flash forward scene at the very beginning, when he visited his own house. It was obviously in the future and he had a full head of hair and beard, he didn't appear sick. Get it now?
        I get it and what I still said is true. The flash forward scene from tonight's episode is just a continuation of the flash forward scene from the very first episode of season 5 where he met the dude at Denny's to buy the gun. It shows him taking pills and coughing several times throughout that scene.

I just assumed everyone was on the same page and knew that his cancer was back from the beginning of season 5.

Comment

• I guess it is something you have to watch from the beginning. This was the first time I've watched it and wasn't very impressed.
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
            I guess it is something you have to watch from the beginning. This was the first time I've watched it and wasn't very impressed.
            uhh...no shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
              I get it and what I still said is true. The flash forward scene from tonight's episode is just a continuation of the flash forward scene from the very first episode of season 5 where he met the dude at Denny's to buy the gun. It shows him taking pills and coughing several times throughout that scene.

I just assumed everyone was on the same page and knew that his cancer was back from the beginning of season 5.
              Guess I had forgotten about that.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• S05E01 He is at Dennys to buy the machine gun. He always gets his bacon and writes out how old he is. He is 52. Later on in S05E04 He has a birthday and turns 51.
                03 cobra

Comment

I guess it is something you have to watch from the beginning. This was the first time I've watched it and wasn't very impressed.
                  lmao

Comment

Get on netflix and start with episode 1, I pretty much just wasted all of my free time for the last 2 weeks watching this show from the beginning. I was the same way had seen an episode or two without knowing all the players backgrounds and couldn't get into it. Start from the beginning and you will be hooked.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      Get on netflix and start with episode 1, I pretty much just wasted all of my free time for the last 2 weeks watching this show from the beginning. I was the same way had seen an episode or two without knowing all the players backgrounds and couldn't get into it. Start from the beginning and you will be hooked.
                      this is what i did. i was completely caught up this weekend and started DVR'ing this season. im going to let it record all the shows before i start watching though. i don't start it and get slowed down with waiting till the next episode. i can't wait

Comment

• Badger's Star Trek Story..

** Edit to add the video
                        Last edited by Dinger; 08-12-2013, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinger View Post
                          that was a quick turn around!
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post

You're right, I just rewatched that scene. I remember it happening, just not all the details. I should probably rewatch all of S5.

Comment

• The way I saw the season opener was he is on the run, gets the cyanide maybe for his brother in law and prob lost most of his money. No way in hell he cleared out that storage locker

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                                The way I saw the season opener was he is on the run, gets the cyanide maybe for his brother in law and prob lost most of his money. No way in hell he cleared out that storage locker
                                I Agree he is broke and not on chemo and about to die. So he is taking everyone down with him.
                                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X