Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    That's not true.. There were a lot of them in the prison scenes..

Comment

• Comment

• Spoiler:

wild obviously the cash movers took some by the look...could Hank and Walter have a huge showdown to end it? Hank knows his career is over if he turns it over, Walter knows he is going to die and wants the kids to get the money...

Comment

• What is with this spoiler alert crap? Those who want to bitch about it should pretty much stay out of the thread until they're caught up.
          It will be interesting to see how much of the next episode is of the Hank/Jesse interrogation. Should be good.
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          why's hank being such a bitch? it's your brother in law for fucks sake, he's been nothing but nice to you. so he cooked a little meth. hank said "he's destroyed lives." well they were all pos criminals besides the kid as far as i can remember.
          Hank knows Walt is the reason why he was shot.

Comment

• Eff that, Hank was the reason Hank was shot.

He went to Mexico or wherever that was he went and had a shootout with Tuco. Gus gave the green light for the cousins to take out the man who killed Tuco.

Yes, it was a diversion from Walter, but I imagine that they were going after Hank after they killed Walt

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              Eff that, Hank was the reason Hank was shot.

He went to Mexico or wherever that was he went and had a shootout with Tuco. Gus gave the green light for the cousins to take out the man who killed Tuco.

Yes, it was a diversion from Walter, but I imagine that they were going after Hank after they killed Walt

No he followed the lojack on Jesse's car to try and find Walt and ended up in the middle of Tuco trying to kill Walt and Jesse. So Tuco shot at Hank and Hank responded accordingly. So it is Walt's fault.

Comment

• Took 12 days since I started watching this show but im caught up now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• it needs to start getting good tonight..

Comment

• Was that the guy with the flair from Office Space?
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Oh shit!

Comment

• Walt is the man !!

Damn Jesse has really lost it.
                        Last edited by 01vnms4v; 08-25-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          it needs to start getting good tonight..
                          OK, if this episode doesn't do anything for you, you need to just quit watching.

Comment

• I liked the bit with the confession, but really, someone needs to start shooting or doing something cool. This season was touted as the "most violent and action packed yet", and so far it has let me down.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Mind= blown
                              03 cobra

Comment

Working...
                              X