Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
    I watched it, even as he was commenting on it he didn't sound convinced that Jesse could come to that conclusion based on the info he had.
    Then why did he douse walts house with fuel?

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
      Then why did he douse walts house with fuel?
      because he figured it out

Comment

• Well, we know the house didn't burn because they showed that clip at the beginning of these last series of episodes with Walt going into the house (vacant and vandalized at that point) to get the ricin cig (I believe) from behind that electrical outlet cover and his old neighbor freaking out when she recognized him.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          I liked the bit with the confession, but really, someone needs to start shooting or doing something cool. This season was touted as the "most violent and action packed yet", and so far it has let me down.
          If you're watching Breaking Bad for action and violence, you're watching for the wrong reasons. It isn't a Tarantino flick.

It's never been action packed. The draw to the show for me is the intensity, and they are the best at that. And there is a lot of it this season. So many turns I never saw coming, like the cunt backing him up, Jesse standing up to Walt, and Hank not going scorched earth on the situation.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            If he kills anyone it will be Matt Damon with Downs.
            You mean METH Damon

Comment

• shit's about to get so real!

Comment

• Another dull episode.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• great show but i think they were BS'n when they said this would be the most violent season. What do we have? 4 episodes left and nobody has gotten killt
                  .....bro....

Comment

• Hell yeah! The Bambi Molesters!
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Definitely a build up episode.
                      03 cobra

Comment

• Download complete. Getting my Breaking Bad on.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Watched the entire first season yesterday. Guess I know what I'm doing today.

Comment

• We just finished up season 5 here at the house. We have watched the 5 seasons in about 3 weeks time. As much as we like the series, I would have gone ape-shit nuts if I had taken 5 YEARS to watch it. I probably would have forgotten a ton of things in the interim, too. The slow episodes aren't nearly as slow when you have two more on the disc.

Comment

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
                              great show but i think they were BS'n when they said this would be the most violent season. What do we have? 4 episodes left and nobody has gotten killt
                              Except all the guys in the desert above a buried bus.
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I hope Walt butchers Jesse

Comment

Working...
                                X