No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck. i'll have to watch this after the game.

Comment

• Holy fuck!!!
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Die Hank.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• The trailer squad was strapped up

Comment

• Fuck hank and jesse

Comment

• Yeah, that was fucking awesome!!
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Damn. What an ending.

Comment

• HOly crap!!! Can't believe with all that firepower and shooting first they did not hit anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                    HOly crap!!! Can't believe with all that firepower and shooting first they did not hit anyone.
                    Standard hollywood shit. The infinite ammo cheat was definitely on for that scene too.

Comment

• With the very sentimental phone call between Hank and psychotic wife I want to say Hank is done, however because this show is so well written, who the fuck knows... Lots AA12 buckshot everywhere and they all couldn't hit a bull's ass with a bass fiddle.

Comment

• white power!!! Todd looked like a total fucking dipshit shooting that pistol.

Comment

• I guess I'll go ahead and assume that at least Jesse, Walt, and Hank live. No idea what could happen after that, this show could go in any direction now.

Comment

• I think only Walt and the trailer squad make it. Or maybe they spare Jesse to use as a cook.

I'm fucking pissed because I'm traveling next week and won't be able to watch. Hopefully I can watch it online somewhere so I don't have to wait a week to catch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                              I guess I'll go ahead and assume that at least Jesse, Walt, and Hank live. No idea what could happen after that, this show could go in any direction now.
                              No way, Hank and Gomez are done for, unless there is some serious creative writing happening.
                              Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              I think only Walt and the trailer squad make it. Or maybe they spare Jesse to use as a cook.

I'm fucking pissed because I'm traveling next week and won't be able to watch. Hopefully I can watch it online somewhere so I don't have to wait a week to catch it.
                              This, exactly. Now I am going to have to see if my phone can watch online vids.

Comment

• That AA12 is so badass. That entire episode was tense.

Comment

Working...
                                X