Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
    FYI -- for those that did not see it from the beginning or want to see every single episode, on Wed through Sunday , AMC will show every single 61 episodes from the beginning.

So set those DVRs.
    Fuckin a! And im on staycation this week!!

Comment

• OMG 7 days of torture till the end of the best tv show ever.

Comment

• I cant fuggin wait.

I still think Walt should have side swiped Flynns SRT8 in the old pickup last week. Little bastard.

Next weeks episode should be wall to wall action though. Gonna be lots of death. Wonder whats gonna happen to all the cash?
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• As long as uncle jack lives I'll be happy

Comment

• I think it is setup for a simple finale actually. Obviously the gun is used for todd and the gang, i just wonder if Jesse will get shot too or if he lets him walk. Not sure if he turns himself in or wants to go out his own way and not to cancer for the ricin.

Comment

• Man, they've got a lot to wrap up in the last episode. Hope it doesn't totally suck the way most series finales do.

Comment

• No shit. Way too many ends to tie up in 55 minutes of air time. I would have expected this episode to have moved faster being the second to last in the series.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I guess I wasn't the only one who was wondering about if Jessie had told Hank about killing Gail and the missing kid on the dirtbike. The writers took that doubt away when they showed Jack's gang watching the tape. Did anyone catch that shit eating grin Todd had on his face when Jessie was talking about how he had shot the kid? For a moment I thought the gang would turn on him, but obviously they are pretty hardcore since they cared more about Jessie being a ratt.

The only thing I wonder about now is what will happen to Skyler and the kids. Walt and Jessie are dead already, I just wonder if the writers are sick enough to have Todd execute a 1yr old.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    No shit. Way too many ends to tie up in 55 minutes of air time. I would have expected this episode to have moved faster being the second to last in the series.
                    I would agree, when you look back on it a whole lot of nothing happened.

Jesse tried to escape, gf got killed. Walt went into hiding.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• What was the purpose of calling dea office, to start a manhunt up north while he heads back home?

Comment

• No, I think he had enough when Walt Jr. cussed him on the phone. The only reason he did what he did was to take care of his family after he is gone but since his family wants nothing to do with him, I think he'd rather turn himself in than die alone in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.

...until he saw his old science pals talking shit about him on Charlie Rose. That would have been a good ending for Walt right there. The cops storm the bar and he's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                          What was the purpose of calling dea office, to start a manhunt up north while he heads back home?
                          Miss direction.

Comment

• He was ready to turn himself in but now he wants revenge. It has been like 2 months since last episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                              ...until he saw his old science pals talking shit about him on Charlie Rose. That would have been a good ending for Walt right there. The cops storm the bar and he's gone.

I think this is key as to what Walt is going to do. If you recall previously Walt talked about Grey Matter to Jesse, and how he formed that company and he took a paltry payout which covered a few months of rent. And he vowed he would never do that again. He was going to build something, and fight for it. So, I feel that reinvigorated him to take back what is his. He said he wouldn't sell out. He's going to do one of two things. He will either take back his empire, or he will save Jessie and try to exonerate his family and get killed doing it. He explained to Saul that he was going to get his money back. That M60 pretty much guarantees he's going after Todd's posse. The only question is what he will do after they are dead. Well, I feel like now Walt is going to return and kill Todd's posse, rescue Jessie, and complete his transformation into a Villain. I don't see him turning himself in, that isn't his style. It all depends on the writing, do they want to redeem Walt or do they want to finish his transformation?

Maybe the Ricin is for the german chick? Finish her off in the cafe?
                              Last edited by CJ; 09-23-2013, 10:07 AM.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• The ricin almost has to be for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X