No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the ricin is for Walt. He is going to take out everyone and then take the ricin. That way he doesn't die in a prison cell and he has time to say goodbye to everyone.

Is it me, or is Walts son the luckiest high school kid on the planet. Two hot principles in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I think the ricin is for Walt. He is going to take out everyone and then take the ricin. That way he doesn't die in a prison cell and he has time to say goodbye to everyone.

Is it me, or is Walts son the luckiest high school kid on the planet. Two hot principles in a row.
      Well, assuming they write in closure to the last episode, we shall see.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm hoping the last episode runs 2 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I admittedly have no idea what they're up to. I'm not even sure I know WHAT I want to happen. I'd like to see Walt takeout Todd's "family" (including that nutty bitch Lydia) and get his $70 mil back. Beyond that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
            I'm hoping the last episode runs 2 hours.
            Not gonna happen. It will only take up a 75 minute slot.

Comment

Vince Gilligan said there would be zero ambiguity about the end of the series. No weird lumberjack cliffhangers like other shows...

Comment

• I think Walt is going to die in the shootout. The meth / money has destroyed every relationship in his life, it would complete the downward spiral to have it destroy him as well.

I hope there is something more fun in store for us, but the show isn't called Breaking Good.

Comment

I would agree, when you look back on it a whole lot of nothing happened.

Jesse tried to escape, gf got killed. Walt went into hiding.
                  Completely agree, total letdown this week.

Comment

• Yeah, after last week this ep was like locking up the brakes from 150 mph.

Comment

• I too am curious how they are going to wrap this up in just another 75 minutes. However, I'm thinking it's going to be balls out from opening to closing credits.

Something curious regarding the title of the final episode "Felina". A lot of theories as to how that is relevant to the story, as they usually are. One suggestion is a possible correlation to the Marty Robbins song "El Paso". Interesting to read the read the lyrics to the song and what ultimately happens to the protagonist with Feleena at the end. Somewhat interesting for those who care to speculate. Or it could just simply be an anagram for Finale.

Looking forward to the ending. It will be satisfying for me as long as that sanctimonious self-important bitch, Marie, gets killed. Or better yet, hangs herself from a ceiling fan with an extension cord.

Comment

• But that auction website had her prison jumpsuit bro! Spoiler11!1
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          But that auction website had her prison jumpsuit bro! Spoiler11!1
                          It could still happen

Comment

• Im barely trying to catch up. I'm on episode 5 of season 1. I've been reading this thread since the beginning and knowing what I know and have seen so far, I hope Skylar and Walt Jr die. In just the first 4 episodes his whole family is shitting on him and making him out to be the bad guy. Fuck them, Domingo told him "this isn't your type of work, get out before it's too late". It's his family's fault he's going down this path. Fuck them, I hope he goes balls out in the finale and takes out everyone who's ever shit on him. They broke him into being bad.....hopefully I'm making sense, I've had a few and so far I'm hoping I can catch up with everyone.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• What I don't understand is how Tucos grill is on the auction. The actor that played Hank said he got to keep it.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Prop departments usually make several back ups of unique props.

Comment

Working...
                                X